Good Deals 2022

Anyone see any battery sales? Needing a couple more Moli 21700s

5 Likes

Haven’t seen one yet but it’s only Thursday.
Only one I have seen so far not posted here is WireOptim with 50% off most.

6 Likes

These aren’t bad. I use them on my single coil RTA’s. I would still wait for the weekend. Molly’s aren’t on sale. About $6.00 a battery. The Samsung 40’s $4.00.They should be good for 80 watts.

9 Likes

My 40T OVd on me and I paid top dollar for it at the time when they first came to market. Iirc, $12

5 Likes

Well, that ain’t good. I used 40Ts exclusively before the Molis and I never had a problem with them. Actually never had a problem with any Sammie. I heard that there were a lot of fakes when they first came out. Wonder if you may have goten one of those?

6 Likes

Ahhhh, mine is still sitting in Singapore waiting for a plane/ship (seems they still don’t know which one is airmail)…

6 Likes

I just ordered one of these in the beige colour, at £40 I couldn’t resist it.

11 Likes

If nothing else shows up this weekend the 40T is the best battery for the price. Mine are pushing 5 yrs now. At black Friday the Molis we’re $ 4.50 . I bought 8 knowing the mods I bought.

8 Likes

6 Likes

Ironic, I’m checking out their new website now to see if there is anything worth getting!

2 Likes

Is there any must haves from this site that I can’t get from the US sites?

2 Likes

Probably just a larger RF offering

2 Likes

Looking through the RF’s extracts now. I have many 10mls, but was looking to increase some to 30mls. They seem to be out of a lot of RF’s now.

3 Likes

If you need any Flavorah flavors there 10s are about a buck cheaper than BCF. Shipping included.

4 Likes

Thank you! I have all the Flavorahs, many still unopened, sighs. What are some of your “must haves” for RF (SC)?

3 Likes

You have an hour?
Most of mine are from when Walt was still making them. Don’t know if they have been reformulated since. Pineapple, Apple, Apple Pie, Fruit Pebbles, Cream Brulee, Wild Cherry.
Have more with the seals broken.
Since DIY Flavor Shack doesn’t offer it any more See if any Vanillas are available.

5 Likes

I added 2 Vanillas from Inawera, but I don’t know the difference between Vanilla and Vanilla Classic. Was looking for Soda Base RF, but many seem to have disappeared from the RF flavors.

3 Likes

My Holy Resurrection was low. Ordered the INW Shisha Vanilla 60ml. Next best thing for my taste buds. That came today.

4 Likes

That is awesome! Did I hear from someone that Vanilla Extra by WF or Vanilla Overload by Gremberry is close to HV?

3 Likes

Got a 60ml if you need some.

3 Likes