Good Deals 2022

Well plastic parts have never been an issue for me - I just want it to not fail on me.

As such, the Gaur 21 is still my favourite mod.

6 Likes

It’s a stable mod on my table. If dropped don’t think it will hold up without breaking the side panels. For the original price a aluminum panel would survive.
SC has stopped making them. Out goes the old.
These would have sold better with twin 21700 batteries.

6 Likes

Well that’d be the Plus variant which sold out very quickly.

6 Likes

The Hadron 220 as it’s known in the states is the bulky version of twin 21700’s. Don’t have the squonk pack for it but it would take two hands to carry if it did. It’s also a heavy mod. The Pro is about 2/3 the weight.
GeekVape did a much nicer job with their L200 classic.

6 Likes

I was referring to the Hadron Plus and not the original Hadron: The Plus is the same as the Pro apart from using 21700s instead of a Li-Po.

7 Likes

It was pretty beefy with the Squonk Pack loaded @rcleven.

https://i.imgur.com/TBY7KAq.jpeg

6 Likes

Great idea but poorly done. Buttons are hard to hit in the dark.Hard to feel for them. Software needed to be more user friendly. It’s got the power to drive a coil instantly tho.

4 Likes

Hehe, YES it does !!!

I honestly hadn’t thought of that.

5 Likes

I live by the light of the big screen. Mom wants the lights off. Happy wife tolerable life.
I think of the button’s the same as the remote. KISS.

5 Likes

Anyone see any battery sales? Needing a couple more Moli 21700s

5 Likes

Haven’t seen one yet but it’s only Thursday.
Only one I have seen so far not posted here is WireOptim with 50% off most.

6 Likes

These aren’t bad. I use them on my single coil RTA’s. I would still wait for the weekend. Molly’s aren’t on sale. About $6.00 a battery. The Samsung 40’s $4.00.They should be good for 80 watts.

9 Likes

My 40T OVd on me and I paid top dollar for it at the time when they first came to market. Iirc, $12

5 Likes

Well, that ain’t good. I used 40Ts exclusively before the Molis and I never had a problem with them. Actually never had a problem with any Sammie. I heard that there were a lot of fakes when they first came out. Wonder if you may have goten one of those?

6 Likes

Ahhhh, mine is still sitting in Singapore waiting for a plane/ship (seems they still don’t know which one is airmail)…

6 Likes

I just ordered one of these in the beige colour, at £40 I couldn’t resist it.

11 Likes

If nothing else shows up this weekend the 40T is the best battery for the price. Mine are pushing 5 yrs now. At black Friday the Molis we’re $ 4.50 . I bought 8 knowing the mods I bought.

8 Likes

6 Likes

Ironic, I’m checking out their new website now to see if there is anything worth getting!

2 Likes

Is there any must haves from this site that I can’t get from the US sites?

2 Likes