Good Deals 2023

I’ll put my hands up now and call myself stupid. I was over the minimum spend but….

was a little enthusiastic and didn’t read the actual Time that it started. I was approximately 30 minutes too early as it started at 9am Beijing time. I automatically assumed it started at midnight.I was informed by Hiliq of my mistake so apologies for posting. I’ll leave it up as a reminder to myself to stop and think a bit more!

13 Likes

This is @ Nom Nomz

11 Likes

I just placed my first order from them 5 days ago, last Thursday, and it will be here tomorrow. That is 6 days from order to delivery from Europe. Its taken longer to get orders in the US and there was a weekend involved here.

Dont hesitate to order from Nom Nomz if you are in the US, its much faster than i imagined it would be.

Thanks for the heads up, @FreetheVape, i might have to place another small order tomorrow.

14 Likes

Ahhh lol…That damn Beijing time

8 Likes

Damn! I miss it, Hiliq have now a problem with visa (the only card I have) ::

6 Likes

Hiliq is waste of time can’t checkout as guest can’t get a reset password email.

5 Likes

Nom Nomz is one of the best store in EU for sure! :+1:

8 Likes

11 Likes

www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006102445885.html

EU only (i think, please check it out)
Official VOOPOO Argus Kit 40W Pod MOD for 15€ only . (you get extra 4€ discount inside).
Aliexpress. Sent from Germany by DHL (free of charge, 2 day delivery). I think i’ll buy one more.

9 Likes

8 Likes

Don’t know how long this will last, but it’s a good deal. Don’t buy the 2 or 3 pack though. It’s cheaper if you buy multiples of 1.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FZPDG1K/ref=sw_img_1?tag=slicinc-20&ascsubtag=03c5ccd6864511ee86c98230a98a46550INT&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1

The pic isn’t working, but the link does. It’s the Hakko-CHP-170 Micro Cutter for 5.47 USD.

13 Likes

I had a cheap cutter before, but this Hakko’s been going strong for at least 6 years. :+1:

13 Likes

That looks like a good tool, at a steal price.

9 Likes

It really is. My old China one started getting the odd half moon cutouts along the blade. These blades are still sharp with no indentations.

9 Likes

I got mine back in 2015: Ordered on January 3, 2015

They still function flawlessly. Awhile back i was going to grab a third pair as a just in case but the second pair hasnt seen the light of day.

WAY back in the day i used nail clippers, of course the wire i was using was 30-32g.

9 Likes

I received my last nom nomz order in 2 days and im in ny

9 Likes

Its pretty fuckin crazy, isnt it? Back when i was a little fella it was 6-8 weeks minimum WITHIN the USA.

What a world…

9 Likes

Lol. How old are you. Im picturing western union traveling by horse and carriage .
I dont know how dhl does it. I always get my printed circuit board from my board house in china next day too. On the other hand my elementalvapes order tooks almost 2 months to arrive lol

10 Likes

Ordering vape equipment from China takes a little under a month. It gets picked up by a shipping company and who consolidate’s a container and then brings to the airport customs that can take up to three days. Korean Air then takes over and may fly it to Korea or directly to LAX, Denver, or one of the NY airports. It then gets into DHL hands and delivered to Hub Post Office where USPS can take another three days to get to it’s destination. Normally it’s a less than $10.00 delivery fee. To get something over night it’s shipped air. For three to four times the price.

10 Likes

Depends who you ask, my wife will say that i act like a child but her mother says i act like an old man. Im somewhere in between, lol. I think i turned either 52 or 53 in August.

9 Likes