Good Deals 2023

Text message notifications. I never miss their sales and they don’t flood you with messages constantly, only during the sale period.

7 Likes

Hey, if anyone wants anything from VapoRider, here’s a link to save $20… Friend Landing Page

8 Likes

They charge for a signature fee but have never actually stood by it, I place an order & my package has been either on my front porch or in the mailbox

6 Likes

Looks like a Japanese name so I assume it’s a Japanese made tool? You can’t beat them for any type of blade making. While searching woodworking tools I saw that the best gouge chisel was a Japanese Brand, way out of my budget, lol. Thx for the post. For 5 bucks it never hurts to have an extra wire cutter or two :smiley:

10 Likes

I realize BCF just had a sale but does anyone know if they’re planning on a Black Friday special?

9 Likes

I was wondering the same thing because sadly I missed it

7 Likes

I’d love to take advantage but unfortunately they won’t ship to MA. I use to buy from them back in the day. Got some good deals.

8 Likes

Yep, BCF will be having a Black Friday sale

14 Likes

PERFECT Ill grab the flaves i need for this contest at that time…

9 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

Vaperz Cloud is having their sale already. There’s lots of discounted items but one stood out. They have Sage Mini’s for $25. They’re kind of like the original Noisy Crickets but taller and probably a better design etc. They’re dual 18650 series mechs.

https://vaperzcloud.com/?s=Saga&post_type=product

I probably won’t get any. I got a bunch of the full sized Saga’s from VC last year or the year before (Black Friday sale). I used one for a few months, but they mostly sit unused.

11 Likes

I’ve been waiting for another sale on Luxotic DF’s but haven’t really seen any. This might be the best I’m gonna get for a while :laughing:. The Wismec and Joyetech US sites have changed to a site called Vape Near. They have the mods I’m talking about for $39.99 but there’s a 20% off code: THANKS20. I just ordered 2 more of em for $75 total ($11.99 shipping). It used to cost that much just for one. They’ve been pretty reliable for me (Dual 18650 squonk mods). It’s a way better design than the Pulse Dual. I’ll leave a link below in case anyone’s interested:

I ordered 4 or 5 of them a few years ago from a different sale. I gifted a few of them to friends so I’m replacing my replacements :grin:.

9 Likes

Any great sales on batteries please tag me …I will only order from Continental USA

10 Likes

Vapoureyes Australia having sale bought some mods for $9

7 Likes

9 Likes

Thanks, I’ve been wanting a couple of the odin 100 v2; grabbed a purple and a gunmetal.

11 Likes

Nom Nomz Flavourings Clearance

Warning: some Get Suckered flavours are “oil based” so they’re not suitable for vape!

8 Likes

Chef’s Flavours

8 Likes

The Ripsaw RDA is only $10, awesome deal! Thanks for posting it

9 Likes