Good Deals 2023

Thanks @Lostmarbles , I’ve been looking for a “good” cutter. I’ve had a tip break off of two different ones now. I was just using, not abusing. My order is in.

8 Likes

Glad to hear brother. I’ve been using these for years and they’ve never let me down. They may chip after a while if you primarily use SS wire, but it takes time. For a little over 5 bucks, you can’t beat 'em.

8 Likes

Chefs is not the great store it was before the closing and reopening at least as far as I’m concerned; it’s really sad.

6 Likes

@LagartijaNick I hate to say it, but you ARE correct. I had a GREAT relationship with the team at “Old” Chefs, and granted they supplied a LOT of flavors for reviews, but I also ordered quite a bit from them as well, with never an issue.

I recently placed an order for (4) 90ml of a flavor which was never going to be made again, so I was psych’d about it. A few days AFTER placing the order, I was contacted and told it went Out Of Stock, and I would only be able to get (1) 90ml, and get a refund for the other (3), or cancel the entire order. I chose to accept the (1) 90ml, and partial refund. They were pleasant about it, and did contact me, BUT, if all (4) weren’t available, then why was I able to cart them up, and place the order ??

No inventory system’s are perfect, but needless to say, just a little bummed out by that transaction.

9 Likes

Good choice. I think I’ll grab a gunmetal, too. I have the dual batt in that finish and it’s nice.

7 Likes

I’m not familiar with that one but I might grab me an Asgard. You have the ripsaw? What do you like about it?

6 Likes

@Lynda_Marie I saw this and thought of you immediately. Need more to support your cloning efforts? :smiley:

Cream Team E-Juice 100mL – $5.25

• $ 5.25/100mL get-this-deal Use coupon code 30CVD at checkout (exclusive 30% off sitewide – rock bottom prices on everything – one use per account – $250 limit – fast USA shipping)

7 Likes

The Asgard is definitely a buy if you don’t have one.

The Ripsaw I only tried 2 times but then the move came and everythingis still in moving boxes. I was impressed with the little time I had with it though. Trying to jog my memory I remember the flavor being very good and an excellent squonk RDA due to the top to side airflow.

I think I saw the Nightmare RDA on sale too, another very good RDA.

I am a big fan of most Vaperz Cloud tanks other than the Osiris which is good but I felt wasn’t worth the full price I paid for the 30mm, the 25mm Osiris was better but both I would pass on for the full price I paid. They both are worthy of a try if under $30 though.

10 Likes

Damn, i was hoping someone would say they are shit.

7 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

I love my Asgards as well! Sorry @Ken_O_Where :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Thx for the info :hugs:

5 Likes

10 Likes

@D.Sims who’s sale is that for ?

9 Likes

I just dropped my wallet there, LOL!

8 Likes

For idiots like me.

7 Likes

@KC111 hehe no, I don’t know which SITE that sale is from …

7 Likes

BCF like always.

9 Likes

11 Likes