Good Deals 2023

8 Likes

20pct …I like that ty @Drew1 @wllmc

9 Likes

SALES ON VAPE STUFF! :face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_with_spiral_eyes:

9 Likes

Here‘s some interesting deal on Aegis Legend for just $18.26 if you don’t mind that it’s not in original packaging and random color.

12 Likes

8 Likes

Now I can’t decide if I want gunmetal or purple. I don’t have anything purple and that finish is nice! Should I throw caution to the wind and get both?

9 Likes

@muth, at FIRST I was going to say, “Yes, you NEED purple”, but then …

9 Likes

Now I can’t decide between a purple or matte black Asgard :rofl:

8 Likes

Sounds like a “I’ll take both please”, solves that little issue.

8 Likes

Absolutely! :rofl:
All these sales :face_with_spiral_eyes: My credit cards have filed for an emergency restraining order lol :crazy_face:

8 Likes

I did get both because they’re great mods. The Odin 100 and 200 that I have still look new after a lot of wear and tear. Some of my favorite mods look like they’ve been dragged behind a car. I only got one Asgard because I really don’t need two, lol. So much gear that gets shelved but I can’t resist a new shape, color and vape experience. There’s the ones you just fall in love with and use everyday till they wear down or break. The others are on the hoarder’s shelf keeping my memories alive…when the vape was free and flourishing.

8 Likes

Yes, this time I went big, as in bottle size.

6 Likes

It’s actually been quite awhile since I went on a gear spree so I can’t really feel too guilty. Besides, the finishes are starting to wear off my favorite mods :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Exactly, nothing like a panic button.

6 Likes

I ordered the blue Odin 100 because they are great mods and then ordered the Vaporesso Armor S from Element Vape then decided I needed a couple extra squonk bottles for my Centaurus, then I got to looking at Asgards after you started talking about them and even though I have several I ended up ordering 2 more, and then I saw BCF’s black friday sale and ordered some flavors I just had to have! Now I am trying hard to resist Wireoptim and Coil Clout sales but quickly going into shock from resisting! :scream: :cold_sweat:

9 Likes

Thx, I just ordered one. Good deal and definitely something I can use. I got an order number but I haven’t seen anything land in my inbox yet. I’m not a registered customer, checked out as guest.

7 Likes

Well, if Asgards are your daily drivers then it doesn’t hurt to have one for each flavor profile. I have five KF Lite 2019s, each filled with a different mix.

7 Likes

Oops… BCF :100:

6 Likes

10 Likes

Weird. Every time I forget that LB is still around, they roll out a sale :grin:

9 Likes