Good Deals 2023

@robrrt1 funny this should come up, as I had a mega jug of Lava Cake completely leak out (in ziplock with other jugs), and am back shopping for it.

6 Likes

They became irrelevant when they decided to stop selling to the public and service commercial customers only. They were still selling nicotine at the time. That business model failed. They stopped selling nic and opened to the public again about two years ago. Don’t think they brought out a new flavor in a decade.

8 Likes

12 Likes

I hope you like it! Mine started off in Irvine California. They’re already in Fargo now. That means they should be in my mailbox tomorrow (If there’s mail), or the next day.

They’re pretty compact and, you don’t really need to worry about any leakage near the electronics board or whatever. I have a routine for refilling the bottle.

I take the bottle out.
The squonk tubing goes over my liquid bottle’s tip (Usually 60 or 100ml Gorilla bottles with the thin tips).
Next is to do the same routine as Wotofo refill caps they make for bottles. The squonk bottle starts on top. You squeeze out as much air as possible. Then you flip it upsidedown (So the E-liquid bottle is on top). It’ll kinda slowly fill up with liquid. If there’s any air left in the bottle, you can repeat the process. You can always just take the cap off the squonk bottle and fill that way, but I do the routine above.

9 Likes

Great! Just picked up an Odin mini as well as an Asgard mini. Thanks for posting it!

10 Likes

Just received this

13 Likes

Thank you , thank you , thank you…

9 Likes

Lol you’re very welcome

7 Likes

Darn it. Wet Vapes still doesn’t ship to MN. I wanted to get a couple of Drop Deads since they’re pretty much sold out everywhere else. Wanted an all black Destiny for a while too, and they have it! Oh well… They’re having a sale too.

Use code : BLKF for 25% off.

I tried to check out with a different state but my credit card won’t go through since it was a different address :laughing:.

9 Likes

Thanks for the tip :+1: One of the reasons I let my old BFs fall to the wayside was the messy inconvenience of refilling the bottles. Other than that I always loved them.

8 Likes

I feel you. I can’t get deliveries from many of the vendors, myself.

6 Likes

Surprise! Wetvapes ships to MA. I got the Black Destiny because I’m always trying out single coil RTAs. If it doesn’t do it for me for whatever reason, send me a couple bucks to ship it to you and it’s yours. Here’s their deal. They charged me $8 for adult signature but no shipping. So obviously, $8 is the shipping fee cause we know no one is asking for a signature. Wetvapes has a NY location and usually I can get shipments from NY and FL. Nothing from CA, no way no how.

8 Likes

Nice !!! Thanks

6 Likes

Nom Noms BF sale is live even though I haven’t received an email from them yet. And I usually do. No coupon code needed, percentages vary depending on what you’re looking at but marked. Looks like the majority of flavors are 25% off exception being Decadent Vapours and Flavour Art at 20%. Nom Noms brand one shots 30% off. Others I think were 20%.

10 Likes

Thx @Lostmarbles I bought a cutter a couple of years ago and it’s still okay but I can tell it’s getting dull already and I only use it for vape wire or an occasional soft plastic cut.

7 Likes

Done deal! Thx. I used the code to grab a couple of one shots. I always like to try a new one every now and then. One of them from a past order turned into a ADV for me.

8 Likes

Your welcome

6 Likes

@INOIROC check your PM’s…

6 Likes

9 Likes

Sry not trying to be a smashhole or anything like that, but Lmao…, what’s the shipping on tht tho?, I went to order a 4oz. bottle & the shipping was $34…, no ty, I’ll pass!

5 Likes