Good Deals 2023

Super flavorful RTA Muth. Right up there with my Taifun’s for flavor and airflow. It’s the only RTA I use with that hideous bubble glass, it’s so worth it. Who doesn’t love a quarter turn to remove the top cap. The airflow slots are angled like this / \ and I lift my coil so the top would be where they would intersect.

Lemme know how you like it.

8 Likes

@St3v0 where are you located ??

I’m across the country from them, and with (4) Liters it’s pretty cheap.

8 Likes

Nicbase is so much cheaper expecially on shipping

6 Likes

11 Likes

Now you just new to tell me which instock 18650 batteries to buy. :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Im a molicel guy now

12 Likes

non vape related but thought I’d mention that Hulu is having a BF deal. $.99 per month for a year (w/ads), $7.99 after that or cancel anytime. Just go to their website.

8 Likes

I have Hulu but saw Paramount is having a deal too. It only last 3 months but I’m gonna get it.:grin:

6 Likes

Thanks for the offer but I think you’ll really like it :+1:. If you have any trouble, I’m sure lots of us can help with advice etc. I have two of them, but should’ve got more when they were still around. Thanks again for keeping me in mind if it’s not your style :rofl:. I’d treasure it, but hope you will too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

As flavorful as a Taifun? Well dayum, if I knew that I would have got more than one.

6 Likes

From what it sounds like it should be no trouble at all. Now I wish I got more than one. Love the look of that deck.

7 Likes

MOLI FANS
I just wanted to give folks a heads up on some new Molicels coming down the pike. I saw them at Liion Wholesale when comparing deals. There’s a 30A/3000mAh/18650 called the P30B, not released to production yet but they had a few hundred pieces they sold out to people who wanted to try them. Moli is really kicking ass.

10 Likes

Holy crappers, I guess I made up for the last couple of Black Fridays. I just bought some batts, too. That’s a sticky subject because you don’t want a lot of old batteries laying around doing nothing. Idk about where you live but we used to be able to recycle lithium batteries at Lowe’s, not anymore. I have too many old ones I need to get out of my house.

8 Likes

Yea, I just lost my mind and went back to buy two more Destiny RTAs. I saw them selling fast and panicked that I might fall in love with the one I got and I’ll never see them again.

10 Likes

I just grabbed the P45B 21700 , I usually get the 42a…We shall see, I really like molice

10 Likes

Just ordered 4 of those myself, I have 4 already and by far they are my best 21700’s

7 Likes

Nude nicotine, call me crazy…
Long Thanksgiving week as a chef, I’ve had a couple drinks, but I couldnt beleive it, had to check my bank balance, email order confirmation, etc, but I just ordered 500ml of 100mg per , from nude, and it was 69 dollars TOTAL, with shipping?
Clearly I must have fone something wrong. Anyone?

7 Likes

Tennessee…, tht’s nice it didn’t go way up in price like I figured it would, the 4oz bottle was the one I planned on purchasing so I didn’t check any other’s options, just saw tht it would be like $15, so I added it to the cart & clicked proceed to checkout & when it done the shipping option it was over double the actual price of the product, I said screw tht…, I could get a better deal elsewhere… Hopefully it will be good quality wise tho, plus (250mg./ml.) I’ll be able to use it for pod recipes as tht’s mostly what I’m mixing these days!

7 Likes

I ordered purple & the gunmetal from Vapoz Cloud 50.00 each Have a shipping label created notification. I’m a sucker for C frames.

12 Likes

I got 4 of them when they first got em. They’re awesome. I use them in mechs and they’re way better than my old 30T’s. I’m sure they’ll perform well in regulated devices as well.

I forgot all about batteries! I think we can all use a few more of those.

9 Likes