Good Deals 2023

You’re prolly right. I don’t think I can wait that long, though. Need to replenish some important flavors. I’ll save it for the expensive and new ones :wink:

7 Likes

I’m betting on Memorial Day.

6 Likes

Note to self *stop reading this stuff, * you don’t have to order more flavors, * you have enough for now, * but I need more green apple, *can’t order just one flavor, *might as well get a few others to get free shipping, *no I’ll wait……

Click “place order”

I’ll do better next time… :rofl:

8 Likes

You want more flavors. You need more flavors.
You must Add To Cart…

16 Likes

My ex is a clinical therapist. She does online sessions if ya ever need an intervention. :grin:

6 Likes

Flavor Jungle is having a St.Patty’s Day sale through the weekend.
Code: TWOFOR12 (12% off) It’s on the Ultimates and One Shots.

11 Likes

St Paddy’s Day

5 Likes

I just updated Flavor Jungle last night. I was wondering why I haven’t had any emails from them in months, when I realized I never changed my email address when I switched ISP. They switched me and I got to keep my rewards points. Need to stock up on some one-shots.

6 Likes

@TorturedZen I very well may need it… I just purchased another squonk box…I need help, like a 2x4 across the forehead kinda help :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I made a boo boo?

5 Likes

Which ones do you buy? I wonder if there’s any we could trade?

4 Likes

I found a Sweet Strawberry Cream and a Fried Strawberry Ice Cream that are pretty good. I want to try the Rose Milk but havent ordered it yet. The only other one I have is Bayou Afternoon (I think thats what it’s called) but didn’t care for it. Tobacco flavor but kinda hayish, which I don’t like.

5 Likes

Hmm, haven’t heard of Bayou. I’ll have to see what I have. I remember Funfetti, but there’s more.

4 Likes

@Lostmarbles if you’re flush with reward points here are two that impressed me …

Thanks @KC111 ^^^^^^.

9 Likes

When you stock up on flavors, do One-shots really count as a flavor? I mean, do we even DIY? LOL, It’s all good :blush:.

7 Likes

Seriously though, I don’t like seeing one shots listed in the flavor database as anything other than a Stone. It’s adding another layer of confusion.

7 Likes

Rose Milk is the only one-shot I enjoy… as a one-shot. Otherwise, I have this cute little thing I do where I mix 2 one-shots and call it a two-shot. I even have a three-shot that makes a pretty damn good banana moonpie :grin:

8 Likes

Thanks SD. I was looking at the Mango Mafia. I do like Mango vapes, but for some reason, mango kills my taste buds quicker than citrus.

8 Likes

I was looking through my drawer and found the Vape Kitchen mango juice. I can’t remember the exact name, something to do with Thai maybe?

5 Likes

I do things like that, too. Especially when I get some juice from friends. I figure, hey I didn’t pay for this so why not experiment?

8 Likes