Good Deals 2023

Patty is the diminutive form of Patricia. Patrick is a man’s name and Paddy is what the Irish use. I’m from Boston and my mom was Irish (my profile pic was taken in Ireland, btw) and what’s used the most up there is St Pat’s day.

10 Likes

@muth

That was a good one …

8 Likes

Please look up Mango Slice in ELR. It tastes so similar to Mango Mafia!

8 Likes

Thanks, I will!

5 Likes

I have a large bottle lying around at all times. If you need some Mango Mafia, I can mail you some.

12 Likes

Thats very kinf of you. I’ll keep it in mind.

10 Likes

Now, I should have known that, living in Boston, ey? Thx for the clarification @natbone

8 Likes

Agreed! I’ve been ragging about that for years. Plus they are made with the same ingredients anyone can buy and mix it much cheaper.

6 Likes

Dude!!! You should be exiled to California for that…

4 Likes

5 core Aliens are back in stock and on sale
@fidalgo_vapes

7 Likes

I agree with @JiM210 I don’t like seeing them listed as flavors in the database either. To me, it’s a premixed recipe that you just add the base to.

5 Likes

Just a reminder…when I’m thinking of purchasing artisan coils/wire, we have our own in-house spinner @INOIROC Hey, I hope you don’t mind me pushing your stuff when I don’t even know if you’re selling anything right now. I like the idea of supporting an ELR member :+1:

11 Likes

Oh you don’t have to remind me! @INOIROC coils are all I use in my ADV coffee set up, problem is they last forever hehe! Quarter Million puffs on a set of 3core SFC’s that I’m vaping atm….

11 Likes

Sorry, I did not know :innocent:

7 Likes

Wow, that’s crazy! I’m glad to know there is a good use for the puff counters :rofl:

10 Likes

11 Likes

Dayuum! You vaping in your sleep?

11 Likes

Thank you brother…Feel better soon :+1::pray:

8 Likes

I wanted to get some new Molicel 18650’s for my dual battery squonkers. I checked at the usual 3 stores I shop at (Liion, IMR, & 18650 BS). They’re all pretty close in price but I noticed something at 18650 Battery Store. They have the new Molicel (21700) P45B’s for $7.50. I’ve been meaning to check a few out since Mooch’s testing. I’m not sure how long they’ll be on sale. They other places had them around $12, then around $10 each. I have lots of 30T’s for my mechs and couldn’t justify paying those prices. For $7.50 though, I’ll take a few :grin:.

11 Likes

18650 battery store will probably keep them at $7.50 till they renew for their next order. That’s pretty much how they roll.
I know they got the P28’s 18650’s a couple of weeks ago and they had them on sale for a couple of weeks now for $4.00 a piece . All I use is the Molys. There true to their listed ratings.

13 Likes