Good deals?

Nicotine Labs ( where I buy Delosi )
They never give a huge
Discount 6-7% is their max

http://www.nicotinelabs.com/?utm_content=25c943651cf53a286122ffd74f2c3e88&utm_campaign=September+23+2016+resend+1&utm_source=Robly.com&utm_medium=email

6% OFF Your Flavor Orders - No Minimum!**
Simply use coupon code FALLFLAVORS and get
6% OFF your Flavor order!
Tuesday, September 27, 2016 @ 11:59pm EST

4 Likes

15% plus 4% off. Rest of month at OSDIY. I will finally be trying that Lucky Shot I’ve heard so much about :slight_smile: http://www.onestopdiyshop.com/

6 Likes

1 big long like to all here!!!

4 Likes

I use this every day

3 Likes

Just got it 10 mins ago. Pretty solid tank. At this price, I may get a couple more before the day is through.

1 Like

Found this looking in another thread. This link looks mis-labeled and may explain why they are deep discounting (hard to sell if you can’t find!) IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR 26650 BATTERIES (Mooches pic iJoy!) check this!

Be a responsible shopper but I’m pretty sure they are’nt going to ship you a mod at that price (although the link says “box-mod” Ooopsey in the Web Dept.! heh and don’t eliminate their confusion before folks here can stock up at 71% off :sunglasses:

http://www.efun.top/ijoy-26650-battery-40a-4200mah-limitless-lux-dual-215w-tc-box-mod.html

Apologies in advance for recommending buying your batteries from China …hey it’s $14?

be sure to read @anon88729607 's link showing these batteries from a UK source with scratch authenticity stickers

4 Likes

I just received an email from MedicineFlower…they are having a sale right now on a few flavors, no coupon needed. Looks like they lowered some flavors from $22 to $16. Also, they have a coupon code for an additional 10% off “SF16” without the quotes. Flavors on sale are (copy/pasted from email):
To celebrate the end of summer, we have Almond, Black Currant, Elderberry, Guava and Walnut flavors on sale now! Prices are automatically discounted, no coupon code is necessary.

4 Likes

One for the UK squad @Pugs1970 @DaveH1 @anon88729607

6 Likes

ooft, midnight tonight eh…I’ll be well away with the fairies at that time, I’ll take a gander in the AM, just bought my VIP ticket for the vaper expo in 2 weeks so this months budget might just of been blown lol

cheers tho grubby lad :+1:

2 Likes

ohhh after some tester stuff so may have to have a look, many thanks Grubby

1 Like

GearBest has 100’ of 28g Kanthal for 99 cents shipped free from the NYC warehouse on a flash sale. Only a couple hours left on the sale.

2 Likes

Wonder how much they’re shipping is? I’ll have to check that out!

Thank you…hubby jumped all over that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

MyFreedomSmokes.com has a $5.00 IPVD2 deal going on if you spend $50.00 or more. Code: 5BUCKMOD
(Do not include the $40.00 price of the lone IPVD2 as part of the 50.00)

2 Likes

vapordna with the istick 100w for $10 this weekend.looks like they only have white left. thats a killer price!

2 Likes

Aspire Deal

Stoptober is about to start. It’s the perfect time to encourage your friends and family who smoke to quit and start vaping instead.

So we are offering 20% off all e-liquids on our site throughout all of October. Use the code STOPTOBER to get this discount. We also have a general 12.5% off code (EXTRASAVER) which is valid during October too.

Remember only 1 voucher code can be used per order.

3 Likes

Storage Boxes (they call them ammo boxes) at Harbor Freight, if there’s one near you.
Coupon expires today. The coupons come out frequently, and are usually for $4.99.
They work great for the Vapocalypse stash.

6 Likes

BB posted a great sale in another thread, and it’s definitely worth sharing here:

3 Likes

BRO! Thanks much! I picked up 6 of these today …[cough] and you can’t leave Harbor Freight without picking up a couple other things …it’s like the Discount Shoe store for dudes :wink:

5 Likes

You bought the storage boxes, NOT the ammo boxes, right?

3 Likes