Gotta love Bull City Flavors

I’ve occasionally had to push some silly into the cart myself, hehe, but, most times I’ve got to get soo much, it’s an easy free shipping. I just started a poll, as this is curious to me. I had “assumed”…

2 Likes

Thank you @anon84779643, although I wussed out on the 120ml batch, I stand by my word. 60ml with ONE DROP (hehe), and my 501 registered it as 0.02g, IN the special, black label bottle, shaken, not stirred, no NIC, capped, and waiting. I will exercise it daily, so as not to compromise the experiment.

5 Likes

You’re disgusting sometimes.

3 Likes

You know me… will be biting my drip[p tips and over vaping until you announce your findings… :slight_smile:

1 Like

:slight_smile:

2 Likes
2 Likes

I believe that is in large part to the energy of their employees to quickly get the orders out the door.

I also believe this energy is due to the employees ongoing quality control testing of BCF’s beer homebrewing supplies sale sector.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

:grin: :grin:

5 Likes

LOL I order new flavors once a week (sometimes two) definitely not waiting

3 Likes

I was thinking Bull City just drove up to my mailbox every few days and pops them in… LOL

6 Likes

close was trying to be nice there *issed with a P LOL

2 Likes

A friend of a friend swears they chew cocoa leaves all day!
Wouldn’t it be easier just to make a cuppa cocoa?

3 Likes

4 Likes

Its the BCF fairy. We know what you want before you know what you want :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

I would actually believe that LOL

2 Likes

Well, it’s rather late by your standards, but I got my BCF order today. No leaks, no errors. Well done. Looking forward to all of the new stuff, especially Egg Nog, and Ginger.

6 Likes

@anon84779643, wow, I never would have thought you could get soo much flavor from one drop in a 60ml. Fresh off the shake it’s kind of jammy. I’ll wait a few days and revisit. My 501 didn’t even register a weight for the one drop.

4 Likes

This is why I say start low.

Don’t need to dilute, just go higher. All it takes is one drop to change your base.

Work your solos and get to know your flavors better. It will in fact… make a better mixer and believer out of anyone. Myself included. :slight_smile: Happy you are getting something… give it 3 days and try again… it will “lock” in within 5 days and will not change much after that. :slight_smile: cheers Dave!

also sounds like you need to readjust your scales… or upgrade them.

2 Likes

I think there’s TWO sides to this coin, and only ONE ever gets talked about (mostly). We all know that over flavoring your mixes can ruin them, blow them up, leave them tasting like burnt tires and assholes. BUT, what about wasting MONEY !!!

Waste not, want not, right ?? LOL, just wanted to add that in here, is it does matter, and IS involved. I’m not one for typically lower flavorings hehe, as I always lean high, but if saving money, and better mixes is involved, then you can sign me up for BOTH, as I don’t have near enough of either.

5 Likes

here is the issue too @SessionDrummer… how do you know your high is your high enough?
Only by taking it from just where you can sort of start to taste and raise it up…
that… could save you even more $$ :stuck_out_tongue: to actually dig out where you believe your taste buds enjoy it…

and guess what… it’s also why I say repeat those solo tests… as your tastes do change… :wink:

every: 3 days 3 weeks, 3 months, and 3 yrs you are a total new person… :nerd_face: :grin: :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s a very narrow mindset.
If someone feels that something needs to be diluted, they absolutely should dilute.

It’s just as wasteful (if not more so in MY opinion) to waste VG, especially given the shipping costs are far higher for VG because of the size and weight factors!

Especially if they end up not liking the flavor (even at 1 drop in 60ml).

And then there’s the factor of those who include nicotine in their testers…

2 Likes