Handchecks (2020 - 2021)

WOW !!! Thanks for this. Brought a smile to my face.

4 Likes

My boy borrowed my old plow truck to go junkyard picking out of state, he blew a tranny line 2hrs out on the way back and limped it home.

Guess who’s gotta do the dirty work….

12 Likes

@Rocky02852 What Atomizer is that?

4 Likes

You mean “which steam crave is that?” :crazy_face: lol

7 Likes

Hehe …

5 Likes

That’s the Voltrove 30v2LE, which has been steadily tasked with my coffee ADV,

@SessionDrummer did a review of this RTA here:

10 Likes

Happy “National Nude Day” :us:

12 Likes

It’s today? Don’t tell me that I stripped off on 14th July for no reason.

7 Likes

Opps wrong holiday, today’s VJ day…
Anyways, I’ll be at the Nude beach today. I’m the one carrying 2 coffees and a dozen donuts :wink:

9 Likes

It’s an easy mistake to make: get naked/defeat the Japanese we’ve all made that error at least once.

6 Likes

Hehe, that looks nice @Rocky02852. Something about that shade of green, and the shiny shiny-ness, just WURX !!!

4 Likes

I’m sorry @Rocky02852 but as soon as I read that, it reminded me of, you know what …

9 Likes

Dman, I think you’ve confused “VJ Day” with “BJ Day”……

6 Likes

Father’s day? lol

4 Likes

Hey everyone. Have been very busy, new job specifically which is great, but it’s reduced my free time substantially for now!

Anyway the first thing I’ve ordered for myself in quite a while.

Using their included nicotine Clapton was a big pain as they wound it opposite form how I would, and it was a fair bit fiddly as it’s such a small deck / rta. But I have to say - I really think the flavour is outstanding. I chucked it on my old sx mini until I figure out where I want it. But so far, the vape experience is great, the build is annoying. I don’t think the photo on the mod remotely shows accurate size.

9 Likes

Haven’t had this guy out for awhile. “Woody” :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Loving that two tone wood @Deb50.

6 Likes

Ya know, for a good for nothing troll I started a pretty popular thread you dicks

9 Likes

Thank You @Joel
We are not worthy of your greatness :raised_hands:

9 Likes

Relaxing in the park while catching up on podcasts.

8 Likes