Handchecks 2022/23

Many thanks for your pictures.

5 Likes

Anything that is vape related will usually have that label. It’s so dumb.

6 Likes

Kind of like the do not remove mattress tags, or the do not eat desiccant silica gel packets? And the more ominous tags about not throwing the blow dryer in a bathtub warnings?

5 Likes

yeah, like that and many more

5 Likes

Wait… are you not supposed to use a hairdryer in the bathtub? :man_shrugging: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I’ll let you test that out first. If all goes well, then I will try it next.

5 Likes

First time breaking down a plus v2 and using it as an dripper with dual fused Claptons on the postless deck. It holds a decent amount of juice!

13 Likes

Hehe @Lynda_Marie I love how they look in dripper mode.

7 Likes

I thought the same lol I like it a LOT better as a tank though. As soon as this needs a rewick, the glass is getting put back on :joy:

9 Likes

Been a while since I vaped at 110w, headspins galore. :rofl: I forgot was how much I liked the aromamizer.

I did buy 4 V1 that are somewhere but I hardly used the V2. Glad I pulled it out.

13 Likes

The base would have to been redesigned. GV wants that income from coil sales and I suspect they knew the top airflow’s were on the drawing board. At least we had the Zeus RTA befor a shift back pnp coils they have today.

5 Likes

Some good juice right here

11 Likes

It’s that time of year when I bring my favourite fruit and cocktail RDAs back into my rotation. I’ve always found the Drop 2 to be fantastic when it comes to sodas, mixers and traditional cocktails, whereas the Hellvape Hellbeast lends itself to spirits and herbals.

15 Likes

Vapefly Galaxies RTA on Lost Vape Grus day today.

13 Likes

Meanwhile, the Amighty just keeps on kicking (a**)

14 Likes

How’s it treating you: It’s one mod I’ve considered getting.

4 Likes

I really like how the one on the right creates canine-like clouds.

8 Likes

Good luck finding one. I made sure to have a backup if this one ever bites it. Love the 21700 ergonomics and the touchscreen. Tight battery compartment, but it keeps my rewrapping skillz up

5 Likes

@SquirrelSmash, here you go Sir.

7 Likes

Enjoying the thc blaze solo rta. Gunmetal is the solo/odin 100 and silver jk mr mini/ehpro cold steel.

11 Likes