Handchecks 2022/23

Aw hell, now I’m tempted to get a backup for the backup (if they can skip one across the pond)

3 Likes

@Letitia do you like the mini Odin? I have the full size and love it but too big to carry around in my pocket.

4 Likes

Thank you sir. I’ll check them out soon as I am having a short rest after making my hell in a bottle drink:

2 Likes

Love the odin 100 (have 2 and would like acouple more but hard to find), I also have the DNA 75c but don’t use it.

3 Likes

They have them at Element Vape

3 Likes

Thanks but I won’t order from them, read too many complaints.

2 Likes

No problem just wanted to give you a heads up :slightly_smiling_face: I personally haven’t had a single issue with them since I started ordering from them 4 years ago.

3 Likes

I’ve just ordered one for £24.29. If I am lucky in this mad fortnight, I’ll have it by the weekend.

5 Likes

Great. And love the pic of Joe Bonamassa in the background. I’ve seen him twice. Once in a small venue (about 150 folks) and once at Red Rocks a decade later. Both shows were awesome, but the small venue is my favorite.

3 Likes

I have a 100 and a DNA75 and personally I love them both. The 100 is a lot heavier than the DNA but I use the extra capabilities of the DNA chip so both are really good.

10 Likes

Nice!
I’ve never used a DNA and one day will get one, just nervous if I have the know how to use one to it’s potential.

4 Likes

Excellent, I’m glad I could help and I hope you like it.
I am also awaiting an order that I will be lucky to see before the end of next week. I am not normally interested in anything POD related but this device is more for something to tinker with as it has a couple of rebuidable options which I have also ordered and it’s also a 21700. I shall be mostly using it for dog walks so it doesn’t have to last me all day.

8 Likes

Love how they say “innovative 510 connector” which looks similar in design to the Lost Vape Ursa style, but smaller.

Looks like a good little set up though… :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Even if you didn’t use all of the DNA functionality I think the chip itself is superior to a lot of “mainstream” ones. Very accurate at reading ohms and using replay gives you the same vape over and over… works for me.

7 Likes

I’d love to have a few new Asmodus products. I recently bought a new C4 RDA. Now if I can only find a Asmodus Luna mod I’d be happy.

6 Likes

I must admit that I also have an aversion to AIOs and Pods as they are rather restrictive when it comes to builds. While with an RDA I am only limited by my demented imagination.

4 Likes

I have found a few places that still sell them although I should have asked where you are located first, oh well I will post the links anyway as they may have global shipping.
NB I can’t vouch for these websites as I have never used them myself.

https://www.vazonvapes.com/products/asmodus-ultroner-luna-squonker-box-mod

7 Likes

The Spruza is a great mod too. I think both the Luna and Spruza are must haves for on-the-go squonkers.

5 Likes

There are a quite a few of us here that use DNA mods so if you pull the trigger and have questions just holla!

7 Likes

than you @TorturedZen

5 Likes