4 Likes

Also Black…

9 Likes

Don’t get me started.

4 Likes

12 Likes

Always prepped in advance.

11 Likes

The distinction between very very very very very very dark blue and black is a matter for those of us with the right to offer communion (and only Mass in Catholic scales).

5 Likes

Black is still black :rofl:

13 Likes

How much flavor is in the DRR? Need a little review.

6 Likes

Which Dead Rabbit are you rocking on your very dark blue mod?

3 Likes

Not trying to be a smartass :laughing:

6 Likes

Nope. It’s black with a dark green finger padding

5 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::+1: yep it’s on the tank

5 Likes

I’ve been using the dead rabbit r tank now for a few hours and the flavor is not bad for a single coil with close to no air restrictions , for the price. Its worth it
Around here a pack of coils will cost you $20 thats why i use a lot of rta’s but the rabbit is worth it

6 Likes

Don’t worry, tanks are a weird separate world to me.

4 Likes

Rocking the Voltrove today, and putting in a fieldstone retaining wall.
Man my 62yo back is feeling it…

14 Likes

Blast from the past. Found my fisrt regulated squonk mod whilst going through the cupboards today so decided to bring it back into service…

14 Likes

I wonder what the OD of that is? Looks almost like you could user your own bottles, which is wicked

3 Likes

I also found this whilst cleaning up. The only set up I have that is not an rda/rta. Even found 4 coils for it, use Vapefly Nicolas 6.0 ohm coils for this. 1st coil was a dud (why I hate premade coil systems) but 2nd is working well. Quite a bit of flavour for a basic tube kit.

20mm @anon44012888 and I can’t remember if this is the original bottle or one from an Ijoy Capo.

11 Likes