Hardware - Quick Reviews thread

I was just about to order one of these, but there is little to no info online about them (of course that’s never stopped me before). But I was just wondering if you’re still liking this mod now, a couple months after you got it?

4 Likes

I do, except for the slight battery rattle. It’s not a crazy amount but I noticed a slight “thud” of one or both of the batteries when I would take a hit. It is a decent mod, nothing really special. Also, if I remember correctly, they were having complaints of the finish scratching/coming off easily. So they apparently corrected that somehow.

3 Likes

I was just reading an article yesterday about how the Drag mods go into hibernation mode after 1/2 hour of inactivity, then you have to push the fire button once to wake it up. I am here because I have a Drag X and S that I purchased several years ago, but they are still unopened in their boxes. I was trying to research what coils are the best for these devices and that lead me to your post. What are your thoughts about what coils are good?

2 Likes

Any coil will do if you’re using a subohm device, I don’t use subohm tanks myself but I’d say find some suggestions and stock up.

Building is usually the way to go though.

5 Likes

Due to nerve damage, I am unable to build. I wish I could :).

3 Likes

Pnp coils give good flavor 0.3 rdl I’ve heard that the new bp mods TMD coils are the same but not verified that shame you can’t build because the rebuildable pnp mesh is good as well

2 Likes

I ended up ordering the 0.6, 0.2 and the 0.15 coils. I hope I did alright. I was reading in some reviews last night that the RBA screws are so tiny and flimsy and would break easily. I was also looking at a PnP 510 connector and I see references to a 510 connector on Amazon, but I wouldn’t know which 510 connector to get. I can’t just screw a Drag X/S onto another mod, is that correct?

2 Likes

Cthulu AIO… Don’t drop it.

3 Likes

Are you talking about the 510 adaptor that screws on to the atomizer for use on the Drags?
I’ll be home Saturday so I’ll snap a pic of what I’m talking about.

3 Likes

Google smrt coil by Wotofo it’s a rebuildable coil mesh work really well and cheaper alternative the other rebuildable coils are to fiddly.your coil choice is fine people say they leek but only if you leave them and not in use with a full tank,the 510 adapter replaces your pod so you can use a normal tank hope this helps

4 Likes

Anything that is “rebuildable” is not doable for me. Sighs, I wish I could! Thank you.

4 Likes

I can’t find that on Amazon. Thank you.

2 Likes

On Amazon if looking for anything vape related you have to get creative with your wording.

4 Likes

Here’s what I’m talking about for the 510 adapter for the Drags.
They screw on the bottom of your tanks and just push it into the mod. The magnets and orings hold it in place. @KC111
I think I got these from EcigMafia last year but I don’t see them listed now.
DM me if you can’t find any. I can send you a couple .

9 Likes

That is so kind of you to offer Pastorfuzz! Would you let me buy 2 of them from you? If not, do you know what specific item or link I would find this adaptor under on Amazon? Amazon has so many 510 adaptors. Bless you Pastorfuzz.

5 Likes

I don’t see them on Amazon.
Private message me your address and I’ll send a couple

6 Likes

So with a single drop from my desk to the keyboard tray to the carpeted floor, my Cthulu AIO is no longer reading resistances properly.

.50 build, 1.10-1.80 reading… Vapes super hot…

4 Likes

If it’s dule coil it looks more like it’s not reading one coil. I’d check the build.

3 Likes

I checked it in a Billet Box, single coil, just the Cthulu…

3 Likes

Just saying

2 Likes