HELP! I'm upgrading this week, BATTERIES/RTA/RDA MODS THE LOT!

Istick is great . I love the aqua v2 ( get the OEM version On fasttech ) …keep in mind it is set up for a dual coil Rta but you can use it as a single coil Rda . Sub tank I think is a good choice cause if you don’t enjoy building or burn a coil out you can just pop a factory coil in . But I still think your missing out in the Lemo drop ! Also get the Japanese cotton pads they are way easier to use than cotton balls …trust me !

If you’re talking about something to screw your atty into while you work on installing your coil(s), I find it extremely helpful to have a jig. You can use your ohm meter for the time being.

The rest of the package looks great!

1 Like

i believe Logan is referring to a jig for wrapping coils. Not really needed.Iwrap my coils with millimeters diameter hobby or jeweler screwdrivers.Also a handy tip ,see if you can find some used or scrap telephone wire to pratice builds before you waste Kanthal wire.But Do Not Use It To Vape!For Trail And Error Only!Watch some YouTube videos and soak it up.
I would add a micro torch to your supply list for tempering the Kanthal.

2 Likes

The guy in the local store is pushing me towards the m80 but I’m happy to rock the istick for a couple of months of it’ll surfice and then get something a little more intermediate when I’m ready. Plus if I run out of charge I can just use a different mod box cos il have 2 by then haha.

@MixedUp1 so get the Lemo drop in this delivery and get the Aqua v2 in my next vape mail?

Unfortunately I’m in the UK so can go with fast tech :’(

1 Like

@hairbag has it bang on I’ve not seen anyone use a jug but I’ve heard people talking about them making it easier to wrap coils. @Jimk

I’ve seen a lot of rip trippers videos on coil building it looks super easy and I’m quite good at picking stuff like that up. Im good with fiddily things haha. I am already determined to smash together a zipper build haha

Am I best to get my kanthal from the likes of EBAY or Amazon? Or just a regular hardwear store?.

1 Like

I bought a knockoff Kuro coiler from fasttech and it is a piece of junk . I hear the original is worth getting . Im just making suggestions . A month and a half ago I was right where you are now so I’m just telling you what has worked for me . I think your on the right track with what your going to get .

1 Like

Cheers dude il have some pics up by the weekend haha,

I should do some deboxing videos haha

For noobs by noobs :blush:

2 Likes

Reviews are always welcome!

The kuro style coil tools are a must there’s almost no learning curve… perfect coils out of the gate!!!

Ladies and gentlemen I have just got home from work and as I said its my birthday in 3 days,

The misses said she would get me and istick 50w online, however it’s a bank holiday weekend meaning no mail for 4-6 days…

So instead she hands me this little beauty that she got from the vaporized uk shop around the corner.

:raised_hands: hazzaaahhh!!!

I am over the mother fricken moon,

But then comes the :bomb:

You can’t use it till Sunday
:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Then to add more salt to the wound she shows me what she chose to buy from my wish list…

Needless to say I’ve got a smile the size of the moon :grin::grin::grin::grin::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::grin::grin::grin::grin:

What do you guys think?

@Jimk @MixedUp1 @quitter1 @hairbag @Anias218

2 Likes

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!!! U r all set

2 Likes

+1 on the all set! You’re a luck birthday boy!!!

1 Like

That girl is a keeper

3 Likes

Just need to sort me some decent wire…

I was think kanthal a1 26,28 and 30?
Or 24 28 32?

Do I need to look out for anything in particular?

I like 26 and 28

1 Like

Tbf I did all the hunting and judging by the ringer going off on my phone she used my card haha I don’t care at least I was allowed haha

1 Like

Lol well that’s still acceptable

2 Likes

Yup, 28 & 26ga is a good starting place.

1 Like

Cheers boys next week is gonna be a picture fest!!!

2 Likes

Damn your good to go now. I think Your real score tho is the wife lol. She really came threw

3 Likes