Hi everyone im new here

Great, thank you everyone i have it now. Great forum.

10 Likes

No problem @brian41 :grinning:

6 Likes

btw… ml = gm… is why both numbers are the same :wink:

welcome to the forum @brian41

4 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

4 Likes

Welcome, this is a great forum!

5 Likes

Hi @brian41
Welcome to the forum :grinning:

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Be polite and introduce yourself!

I have all those flavors except the Inawera one. What can I sub that one with?

4 Likes

That’s a tough one. It’s kind of similar to the flavor of INW Pina Colada, but the Coconut is much more pronounced in Cocopilada, even the overall strength is increased. If you have a hearty coconut flavor, maybe FLV Sweet Coconut, and a favorite Pineapple flavor that would work well. You could nix the pineapple if you want though, as it’s pretty present in the Tropical Strawberry.

6 Likes

@brian41 welcome

4 Likes

Not always especially with VG based ingredients

6 Likes

better go correct all of the calculators for units of math then…
Have fun! :slight_smile:

https://www.convertunits.com/from/milliliters/to/grams

2 Likes

Look at the example above grams are a measurement of weight, Millimeters are a measurement of volume, but I guess you know more than I do

2 Likes

David…its how ever you wish to do it… I wont argue, and yes I have been around forever…
Go make you happy… I got me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not an argument, just a fact, if I am wrong I am sure someone here can prove it.
from you calculator " How many milliliters in 1 grams? The answer is 1.
We assume you are converting between milliliter and gram [water] .

5 Likes

That is a bit condescending, I am not new!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Brian!

4 Likes

Thank you all again

8 Likes

Welcome everyone new, and everyone who’s been cigarette free for years! I had to walk up 3 flights of stairs today. Last year those same 3 flights took the wind right out of me. I was expecting today to be the same. NOPE! I got to the top and was pretty amazed actually. The only side effect of vaping I notice is my voice has gotten really raspy sometimes.

I guess I need to make a calculator that will update it’s % if I have to put more juice in because I added to much flavor. Doing the calculations for that isn’t so bad for me but I can’t put recipes out because they get rather confusing.

Oh, to everyone I told that I screwed up the batch of peach, I fixed it! I added 20ml to the 45-48ml (it started at 40ml) then added 1/2% if what the other 2 started at. It tastes like a ripe peach! Not a hint of strawberry at all. Overall, the strawberry was much less than the peach. I put the strawberry in after I put the 20ml of juice in.

Anyway, that’s my experience with that. I am glad to see more people joining! It’s awesome to see how many people this has helped!

2 Likes

BrotherbobCalculatus Eliminatus

Doug_Comer

Jan 15

Welcome and glad you rejoined.
re: Be polite and introduce yourself!

2 Likes