HiLIQ Free Shipping Coming!

I got it ty…It is 80$ minimum so I was short 12

4 Likes

Their live chat is pretty good and of course i had to grab a few flavors besides the ones i know i like lol

4 Likes

The thing I like about the Chinese is they’re willing to make a sale and to bend the rules a bit.

5 Likes

Ya I used live chat and they sent me a special link so my card would go through lol

6 Likes

I replied to you, but then I saw you got your answer.

4 Likes

Please share what you got. :drooling_face:

4 Likes

@muth, if you ONLY knew. I had issues too with TWO cards. Left at O’Dark Hundred hours, and had a LONG day, with limited/no comms. Both my cards didn’t work, “Do Not Honor” stops.

Rep sent me another pay link, still failed, and offered me a PayPal address, but @KC111 had already offered to order as she had her CC Co. on the phone, ship to me, and I PayPal’d her.

4 Likes

No @KC111, that’s for your trouble…

5 Likes

Even without digital currency they control what you want to buy. We’re so fucked!

4 Likes

They offered a PP addie, but I already had @KC111 making an order, so they ARE willing to bend the rules.

4 Likes

The company is, as for the banks…

4 Likes

240 100mg Nic
30ml oats
30ml rice
30ml wafer bisuit
10ml vanilla
10ml popcorn
10ml condensed milk
10ml lemon can never try enough lemons lol

8 Likes

Here’s the instructions for Hiliq. Depending on where you live you should still be able to make the free shipping deadline. For EST residents you can call or use the method above by 7pm tonight, iirc. Google an international time table to help you figure it out. Deadline is 9am, November 25, Hong Kong time. Refer to Josephine’s OG post above.

Hi, you can place the order and select offline and we can send you our paypal account to send but you have to send as a friend or without any comments.

Thansk,

SAM

Account Manager

Whatsapp:86 131 6600 4131

Instagram: hiliqeliquids

https://www.hiliq.com/

My bank charged a $4.99 fee for International transfer.

5 Likes

Thanks @muth.

5 Likes

Perfect!!! Have a great T-day.

4 Likes

You too …:v:

3 Likes

Sorry, I just saw this now but you got your answer. I didn’t see a minimum purchase amount, though.

3 Likes

Grrrr…this is sad…they don’t accept discover card and I don’t have a visa/mastercard. I really7 wanted to order 60mls of funta orange with nic. :frowning:

4 Likes

I got a bottle of nic and a bottle of flavoring but the shipping was free for all :smile: . Maybe it had something to do with the nic was a litre and the flavoring was a 30ml bottle? What do they usually charge to ship a litre, anyway?

3 Likes

Where did you see that because I didn’t?

2 Likes