HiLIQ Free Shipping Coming!

See above for instructions to purchase with Paypal or fidalgo said they gave him a special link to make his cc work.

2 Likes

Even a Mastercard won’t work unless it’s a JCB (Japan Credit Bureau) type.

3 Likes

well, fingers crossed. The chat closed after I tried their other link and they wouldn’t provide a paypal link. Not sure how this will go. lol

4 Likes

Actually thsts what i used…The live chat agent sent me a M/C link and my CC company sent me a authorizatiin text and it all worked well

Problem @Chrispdx is there is an 80min order fir free shipping

3 Likes

@Chrispdx do you have PayPal ?

If so, let the CC fail, and/or contact them, for the (covert) PP addie.

3 Likes

Yeah, I have two pending tickets. Lol me try so hard🤣

4 Likes

Check your PM’s @Chrispdx.

3 Likes

Their main page for the sale said free shipping nicotine only.
Most likely it had so many customer service requests it was easier to include anything and everything with in a weight range. A sale is a sale.

6 Likes

That makes sense to me :+1:

4 Likes

Yup, I mentioned that a few posts above :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah, me too Chris. It wasn’t a cut and dry process.

3 Likes

Ugh, it looks like all my amber round bottles have lotion dispensing caps (back from my days of making serums and lotions with essential oils). I will have to buy some of the proper bottles and caps before I can store my nic in the freezer. Until then, I will just have to focus on putting the original shipping bottles into freezer sized zip lock bags and hope for the best.

7 Likes

Get hold of @SessionDrummer
He has a line on getting Wheaton amber bottles with the proper caps

5 Likes

@KC111 just go to amazon and tyle in Wheaton Bottles . Add the size you want say 16oz and in the description is the Cap size 28/400 or something

7 Likes

Thank you bud!

4 Likes

Thank you, appreciate you.

4 Likes

I can’t justify getting a 12pk of Wheaton bottles at those prices, especially when a 16oz amber glass bottles will suffice. I already have many amber and blue glass bottles in various sizes, I just seem to be low on the proper fitting caps. I need to go through my box of glass bottles and see how many I have with proper fitting caps. That is a project I already plan on undertaking tomorrow. I also have many large 23oz Tostitos Salsa Con Queso jars and lids, they are good quality glasses and I can just wrap dark duct tape around them to block out the light. Call me el cheapo, thrifty, penny pincher, a Scrooge or whatever, but I would much rather spend the money on more coils, the new FA flavor line or MF flavors.

7 Likes

Spoken like a true vaper.

7 Likes

@KC111 I’ve got 4 different sizes from Wheaton, and since they are live in the deep freeze, I wasn’t concerned with Amber glass anymore. The cap threads, and caps on these are without equal from every bottle I’ve had before, and MUCH better than anything from GBO (Glass Bottle Outlet), the big Amazon default seller.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003G2ZWZC/

6 Likes

Bite the bullet. You don’t need large bottles. Buy the 24 pack of 2oz amber bottles for $30.00. Break it all down as soon as the nicotine arrives. Then pack in gallon freezer bags and freeze. You’ll thank yourself in 4/5 years that you did. Once broken down all you will have to do is pull out a 60ml at a time instead of having to thaw and refreeze later.

5 Likes