HiLIQ Free Shipping Coming!

Just as an example comparing plastic containers, and air penetration.

Same flavor, one on left I broke down some of a bigger bottle into PET, one on right, is a stock LDPE.

7 Likes

Oh i see…I hear ya , No need for extras bittles if all you need are the caps

4 Likes

Do I still have to break down the 200mg nic if I use Wheaton since the higher nic degrades faster?

3 Likes

Well @KC111 that’s really up to you, you’re burn rate, and time on hand. If you’re going to burn through it fairly quickly, I’m sure the 200mg will be fine till the end. Just make SURE sure, to change your NIC Base Levels in the calculator, so you don’t end up DOUBLE dosing.

If you’re going to be keeping it for longer, it wont hurt to reduce it. It’s up to you, and how much time you have.

7 Likes

I’m thinking that is the route I am going to go, I listened to everyone’s opinions based on their own experiences, did a little more research and am probably going to go with what I already have on hand, mostly due to my own budget at the moment.

6 Likes

Will reduce it then, since I already have many nics in plastic shipping bottles that I should use up first.

4 Likes

Because the Wheatons are very superior bottles AND caps, who’s to say you would even notice any degradation …

“Have To” is such a STRONG phrase. I’d say, if you have the time, bottles, and space, reducing it, will probably make mixing with it easier, and MINIMIZE any losses.

3 Likes

Ahhhh the ELEPHANT in the room. Yes, budget DOES dictate.

4 Likes

We are going into a deeper recession next year, my biz sales have taken some big hits this past year due to the worsening economy so I have to factor that in.

3 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree on this. I don’t want it to be true, but I fear it very much is.

I’m sorry to hear that @KC111. I get to talk to a lot of business owners, large, and small, and there are a LOT of rumblings right now …

3 Likes

@Josephine_van_Rijn @SessionDrummer
Please don’t be sad. Tough times produces strong people, whereas good times produces weak, sniveling lefties that leads to tough times. We will be strong again.

6 Likes

Thank you, but please, no sympathy. I have a home that is paid for, a great hubby in a good job with even more awesome 4 legged kids, a caregiver that takes good care of me…I am truly blessed.

6 Likes

Be prepared is all I can say, but don’t be desperate. Due to the migrants getting bussed out when they arrive on our border, they have been abandoning their pets that they brought over the border with them. There was a news segment how the pets are being relocated to the already overcrowded shelters. THAT burns me so much.

5 Likes

The bomb shelter is overflowing currently. :slight_smile:

I saw that, and it made me mad as well.

4 Likes

The whole admin makes me mad, LOL. I have to walk away alot to calm down and pray.

3 Likes

I’m on the same train as you @KC111.

3 Likes

You wont typically see this type of review for the cheaper Glass Bottle Outlet bottles, but you WILL with Wheatons …

5 Likes

I understand, I wish I still worked in my lab.

3 Likes

Unless you have lights on in your freezer (which I doubt) I wouldn’t stress about it too much. You can always have your small bottle that you use frequently in brown or cobalt. Even then, how much light exposure will it get when you pull it out of the fridge? I usually take it out for very short periods of time.

Oh, I see @SessionDrummer already addressed that. Sorry, I didn’t backread all the way.

4 Likes

All my nic has been stored in the back and bottom shelves of my freezer, but unfortunately I had them stored in the original plastic shipping containers. I’ve started breaking them down into my large blue/amber glass boston rounds on Friday and the rest will have to wait until the Wheaton bottle caps (just the bottle caps) come in, hopefully by next week. (12 pc) Wheaton 239259SP Black Phenolic Screw Cap PE Poly-Seal Liner 28-400 28mm | eBay
According to the reviews I’ve read on Amazon, these caps will fit my 8oz glass bottles. I’ve got plenty of boston round glass bottles, just missing the correct caps, because the glass bottles were left over from my essential oil projects and those had the lotion/squirt pump tops. I hope you got to overstuff yourself on T-day and loosen a belt notch or two, lol.

5 Likes