House Intelligence Committee on UAP

There was a member here, Mz Hobbit that was big into this topic… I’d always make fun of her for it on discord, so I headed to UFO and Conspiracy reddits and I’m wearing a tinfoil hat all the time now.

2 Likes

Ikr, Joel? These world leaders want to get the technology, however they don’t want to be made irrelevant by a superior race/species. And we all know that they use religion to control the masses.

1 Like

Joel, if you want to freak your freak read The Blue Planet Project that @JiM210 posted way above. I’ve read declassified documents before but nothing like this.

1 Like

I believe these things as we know it are sentient, maybe interdimensional… There’s a lot to take in, when you realize the amount of ocean we haven’t discovered, the eye of the Sahara, the “computer” from ancient Greece… The fact that a lot of these sightings have been from in and out of water, then admitting they don’t know the stuff that’s been flying around. Why admit it before a pandemic? Why give Conspiracy Theorists credibility if you’ve tried for so long to label them as such in order to hide shit you’ve really been doing? I mean it doesn’t make any sense to me at all, Bob Lazar is a strange one, his partner (forget his name) seems like a shill or at the very least a swindler. Not sure what to make of anything anymore.

2 Likes

Not to mention all of the paintings with “crafts” or things of that nature for hundreds of years ago… It’s all a mind fuck

2 Likes

Angels aren’t people with wings from my undrestandings, like they’re normally dictated… But I haven’t found a lil grey alien dude in the actually biblical writings for an Angel yet and I’m sure if there was it’d be the first thing you searched for

2 Likes

Yes, it’s tricky business because it can be a money pot. When I start wondering I just go back to what Nikola Tesla said:

Nikola Tesla quote: If you want to find the secrets of the universe...

1 Like

Yeah, I watched a documentary on the Fibonacci sequence, which blew my mind… Made me want to rewatch Darren Aranovsky’s Pi, which is a black and white film and just a brilliant movie.

2 Likes

Look over the Mona Lisa’s left shoulder up in the sky.

1 Like

Nikola Tesla is an interesting topic in itself, there’s some really interesting stuff to read

2 Likes

On another Topic, July 4th they’re going to be running the Hadron Collider at twice the power it did before, so I’m not sure what that’ll entail but I predict we won’t know. Literally

Might be wrong about the date, though.

2 Likes

There’s a man on youtube, his show is called Emerging Truths. He’s a bible expert who makes hypothetical assessments of alien technology in the scriptures. He’s got some interesting ideas.

1 Like

Sounds kinda scary. I’m sure there will be a report on it.

2 Likes
3 Likes

They say that Tesla caused cracks in a building using a device small enough to fit in his pocket.

2 Likes

It was on a documentary called men in black 1 and 2… called the noisy cricket, featuring will smith

4 Likes

noisycricket

3 Likes
2 Likes

Will we know if it does? I’m mean the Cern collider changing things. I’m pretty sure we will notice if Fuji blows.

3 Likes
2 Likes