How do you expect life to become after the pandemic?

Can certainly trust one to hold your chain.

3 Likes

(Perhaps), “gently, no yanking my chain, please !”
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

There are real fears of an erosion in frontline policing when officers are incapacitated by COVID-19.

Although statistics show crime rates down in the midst of this pandemic, I fear it will rise soon enough due to the release of prisoners and non prosecution of current criminal activity.
Funny you should mention guns as I recently spoke with a relative of mine who works at Hornady Manufacturing that produces ammo. They have increased production 24/7 during this crisis. Working around the clock to keep up with demand. Guns sales are up. I guess some people see it as an “essential”.
And yes I still have my Walther 22, stun gun and a few other assorted rifles. :wink:

3 Likes

Wait, @Mew you got a hook up at Hornady ??? !!!

Hornady

7 Likes

Yep, I get my ammo at cost. :smirk:
I’m ready for the Apocalypse…The Zombie Max ammo is the same stuff as the Hornady Critical Defense. The only difference is the color of the plastic tip.

5 Likes

Source: https://www.toonpool.com/user/589/files/penis_size_2837155.jpg

1 Like

LOL Raven. During times of crisis, some people step up, and sadly others just do, what they do …

Insufferable Troll

4 Likes

I’m happy we don’t have any talks or even concerns about weapons, ammo etc. in little Denmark, it’s not an option, only the gangs shoots here.

Only thing concern me right now is, should I go get some sun lotion because our surprising warm weather.

I really wish u folks the best over there and hope u can act with talking instead of shooting here in the 21st Century.

10 Likes

I wish you the best too.

5 Likes

Supplying @SmilingOgre with bodies?

4 Likes

That would be thoughtful. With this corona BS, delivery is at a stand still.

5 Likes

BD…We all hope that will be the case. Unfortunately there are some individuals in the world with a less than law-abiding mindset and trust me, they won’t think twice about taking advantage of uncertain times in order to deprive you of something.

Talking, reasoning, bargaining- while certainly the preferred deterrent method- is not a concept these people freely embrace. But oddly enough, the sound of a 13 round ammo clip being slammed home or a .12 gauge slug being chambered will always get their attention.

6 Likes

I live close to Detroit. My wife teaches at the high school level. It is a very unfortunate reality that too many solve disputes with weapons. It’s deep within the fabric of some communities. We work hard to change that but the change must come from within.

4 Likes

The USA is working so very hard on that, BD - being a mere 4.94 times as murderous a society:

Nationmaster.com
Source:
https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Denmark/United-States/Crime/Violent-crime

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2010_homicide_suicide_rates_high-income_countries.png

:gun: :cowboy_hat_face: :firecracker:
:bomb: :boom: :fire:

2 Likes

Probably not as many handshakes and kisses. I believe I had the Covid virus I’m over it now it’s not as bad as they say. I’m thinking forced vaccines Mark of the beast type stuff just my researched opinion.

4 Likes

Agreed …

3 Likes

Ya it’s a damn big record u guys have.
It’s kinda surprise me my own country not was in top 3-5.

But last 3-5 years we had som big gangwars with many dead young people… Hells Angels, Bandidos, Gremium, Satudarah, Black Cobra, Bloodz, Loyal to Familia and many, many more, in our tiny country :scream:

2 Likes

Sounds we should send some All American Bikers over there to mete-out our brand of “sweet justice” ?
:thinking:

2 Likes

Don’t y’all get too riled up… he might just “ask for some change”… after all… Times are tough!

3 Likes

I actually had a discussion about this today… But the discussion was about a terrorist attacks. No Fuckin’ Joke!

3 Likes