How I create Recipes

Damn, I must be the exception to the rule, been chucking them clouds right from the get-go after 42 yrs of cancer sticks.
Gotta go fill my tank… again!

3 Likes

#CloudsOrNothing

4 Likes

I haven’t seen a huge rush of LOTS on new want to learn mixing. Perhaps it isnt here… There was a small uptick a while back on fb… but not here…

Again… instead of worrying on should you do sft… or if I told you that you need to learn to, or try to…

I would worry about the NICOTINE tax coming, as well as the PMTAS that are coming… then you might see a bit more uptick in members here…

if it was not for those that do make notes… what would everyone else do? eh… :upside_down_face:

Again… The nicotine TAX and the upcoming PMTAS… not solo taste testing… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For sure for me @SessionDrummer , IDK why ppl say say smokers need to start MTL, I must be a weirdo in that perspective, started out at 12mg on on a Innokin I-sub tank, too restrictive, moved on to BIGGER tanks and RDA’s had to cut down to 6mg and then 3 due to nicotine overload.
Shoot, gotta go fill my tank again😎

5 Likes

I think my fav was that kanger horizontal botton coil I dripped out of… that… was fun!!
Made 3 ft clouds with it, on a cold night… haha!! :smiley: I thought I was the big one @Rocky02852

Those were the days… <3

I just filled mine and spilled juice on this… uggg…

@SessionDrummer is a hotty with those big clouds… get it on!! :crazy_face: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Well it’s a COLD night here tonight,
Oops gotta go, tonight is whip cream night😎

3 Likes

omgosh… your whip cream and my banana nut butter custard… :crazy_face: lolol…
and its a cold night here now… I need heat!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Maybe not yet, but …

THAT ^^^^^ is going to drive a whole lotta something, and I’m guessing panicked vapers.

5 Likes

@Rocky02852 I think it’s a cyclical thing. Back (I’ve been vaping almost since the beginning LOL) when, when this all started, the setups were not that great. Lotta “mall” shops, 7-11’s, I saw (and bought) more junk than I will admit to. No one was chuckin’ clouds back then, it was all too new. The Provari’s and the like were the rage, and MTL (mostly) was the thing. Fast forward, sub ohm started becoming a thing, TC stepped in, juice companies LOVED it because we were just SUCKING DA JOOCE (and they sold more too). Then we got into this mish mosh period where things blurred a bit, hybrids, mesh started making a re-introuduction to the world, TC kinda lingered, cloud chucking became NOT the only game in town again. Now (where the hell are we again ?) seems PODS, SALTS, and MTL is starting to come back again, stronger than before, cloud chucking is still here, but loosing some ground.

That’s MY assesment at least. As @anon84779643 mentioned, with the possible NIC tax, Deeming Regs, etc., things will probably get a little SERIOUS I think this year, but nothing’s set in stone. Great time to stock up on NIC ??? HELLZ YHEZZZ. Better safe than sorry I say. Need to stockpile VG/PG, probably not, but just top off your jugs. Hoarde flavors ?? I don’t know, I know I have totally stocked up, just in case. How about mods, tanks, wire, cotton, batteries ?? Maybe not a terrible time to score more than a few “spares”, just in case.

Sorry, went off on a tangent (trainwreck) there. I (and many vapers I know), both MTL and DL. Most, are situational vapers, i.e. you can’t go blowing chucker clouds in ALL situations, so, a nice lil’ MTL can get you by. Hell, when working with clients, and on client sites, MTL is the ONLY game in town for me. I’m STILL looking for that “How close can I get to getting kick ass DL flavor, in an MTL setup” device. I’ve bought most of the “wow” MTL’s but basically all of them don’t flavorize like any of my Steam Craves, but I’m still looking. I know for myself and my local vaping community, we all want the DL, but sometimes have to roll with the DTL.

5 Likes

Does to me :+1:

6 Likes

Try the Project X rta. You can still get the clones for 20ish. Coppervape or SXK but don’t buy the unnamed version that’s less. Or buy the original :blush:. Think you may like it.

4 Likes

You forgot the aios… :stuck_out_tongue: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I got that one on my list…
after this wood burner kit I am drooling over… total cost 300.00… yeah its a big boy with pens… :wink:

4 Likes

Ok everyone, to those who know me (a couple or so here I see) know that I mostly only answer PM’s here and I’m not very active on the threads as I once was. Mostly because my business here at home got really busy after 2016. I do read some threads that jump out at me, this one did. So, (knuckles cracking) I dropped by to teach everyone how to mix, LOL. Those who already do, you can just skip this.

How to mix e-liquids 101.

1. Start low, work up.
  2. Buy quality nicotine.
  3. Never buy TFA Honey or CAP Peanut Butter V2 and if you do don’t vape it.
  4. Never buy more than 12 flavors before you buy 12 more you don’t know a thing about.
  5. Mix at least 1000 recipes before you ask a single question on ELR.
  6. Find “your device” that “suits you” sooner than later.
  7. Mix another 1000 recipes.
  8. Mix another 1000 recipes.
  9. Yep, another.
  10. Oh yea, don’t stop now baby, enjoy the ride.

*Disclaimer- Results may vary. Success is not guaranteed.

12 Likes

Hey brother …Nice to see you jump on the forum happy 2020

8 Likes

Good to see ya @Beaufort_Batches:wink:

5 Likes

That’s what I was trying to get at :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes!

ATM I just make 30ml’s of a new recipe or flavour and vape it (between hubby & I) over the period the bottle lasts :rofl:
Coz we are using premade tanks with premade coils.
I have just ordered a cheap clone RDA - god know how that will go… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Happy New Year to you too brother.

4 Likes

You as well @anon84779643, hope Santa brought you everything you wrote down for him… :wink:

5 Likes

He did!! except for a few odds and ends for my guitars…
a totally wicked burning system is on its way… and will know by the end of the month on the house!
Already have a buyer for this one! Score! :slight_smile: and I do believe my next set of wheels either this month or next… too good to me! :wink:

He better have been most excellent to you too! <3

4 Likes