How I create Recipes

Most people probably don’t go here, most people either google or YouTube how to make juice…I had been mixing for at least a year before I found this place, before that I was going off of flavor reviews and % recommendations from google searches, and mostly using the info on reddit that came up in those searches, and then doing the math with a pen and paper and using syringes to measure everything out. Life is so much easier now lol

7 Likes

nice to see you back!

8 Likes

Here’s the official ELR guide for beginners https://e-liquid-recipes.com/guide might do people some good to re-read it again LOL

5 Likes

First thing I did when I joined elr was read all the guides, read, read, read! Rather than read through the whole thing again, can you give me the link to the SFT section? :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

First thing I did was hit the forum and asked the same redundant noob questions without reading or any of that, like I should have. I didn’t have no time for no reading when I could just ask “How do I mix??” :rofl:

5 Likes

ROFLMAO it’s not in there

3 Likes

I win hahahahhaha

4 Likes

Well I got your prize right here… :rofl: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Dang it, Phil I was trying to find a funny photo and you made me laugh and I lost it hahahhaha

6 Likes

5 Likes

May not be the best thing to say when a fella makes a reference like that! :wink:

5 Likes

You know I love you, Phil. After all this stress lately everybody needs a good laugh.

4 Likes

Not helping!!! :grimacing:

5 Likes

Mixing this up it might be a monstrosity or something decent. I was going to call it candy stripper but figured striper would work better…

This might make me really laugh…

4 Likes

This is very interesting, and you can also check the notes on each flavor

4 Likes

Another example of how I do things :slight_smile: Ovaltine plain malt power contains Contains milk and soy ingredients. Sugar, Whey, Corn Maltodextrin, Malt Extract (Malted Barley , Barley , Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin), Nonfat Milk , Caramel Color, Beet Juice (for Color), Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Molasses. I happen to love Ovaltine so my brain says hey let’s figure out how to make this work. Recipe I’m working on for a Vanilla Malt milk shake

4 Likes

TPA Malted Milk is good for shakes too. Don’t SF it at 20% because it becomes mozzarella cheese. Wait, you don’t have to worry about that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Heck no I don’t have to worry about that LOL but I DID do a mix of brie cheese and cream cheese icing to see if it would work for cheesecake LOL it did but I added more cheesecake in too. And you forgot Steve 0’s fun with cinnamon Flv at 21% that takes some serious coconuts LOLOLOL

3 Likes

hmm

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1904081/Cream%20Cheese%20Icing%20Stone%20II

3 Likes

Well, really I haven’t be gone so much as not active as I mix my liquids here when I do. Business is busy but I’m trying to put some time in places I want to when I can.

6 Likes