How many flavors in your flavor stash?

Absolutely. Who’s gonna do it?

7 Likes

I will start using full, unabbreviated name from here forward. I promise!! :heart:

7 Likes

I dare ya! lol

6 Likes

@SendMePodJuiceRecipe let me tell you a little something about

Don’t sweat it. Trust me, I’ve got plenty of flavors that are years, and years old, and they’re fine.

10 Likes

There’s a lot of great people here on ELR, not limited to @Pastorfuzz, who apparently had a surplus of some commercial juices. I had some fairly far away, new customers (mucho shipping) and were JUST trying to quit smoking, and asked for some random profiles that I didn’t have built, and he hooked me up.

THAT stash has been cut in half. :slight_smile:

He was SOO generous, I made him his own two tubs …

WE HOARD. Hehe, some of us WORSE than others. Sharing is caring, and if you MUST part or share them with others, that NEVER goes unnoticed around here.

10 Likes

@SendMePodJuiceRecipe, don’t worry, some members here, will talk you into buying all KINDS of things …

8 Likes

No you just DIDN’T!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

7 Likes

6 Likes

Ill tell you every time i go down and do a clean out of some of the ones i had that are past it or where just not for me i got my stash down. But it seems it never goes farther down just extremely up lol. I have literally gave away a bunch in the past 6 months that werent for me or had it that i binned. From 72 after the last big clean out back to 122. It wouldnt be so bad but some of you guys throw together some good ass recipes. :man_facepalming:t2: Only thing this addiction is way better then smokes.

9 Likes

What irks me is when I’ve tossed an ingredient purchased for a one-time-recipe, then a week later, I’ll run across a recipe that I get interested in and it requires a flavor that was tossed!

7 Likes

Wish y’all would drop this topic…I finally had to look at my stash. Sigh, 401 and I still haven’t ordered that damn ssa lemon pound cake.

7 Likes

7 Likes

What a great flavour! Tried it with quite a few different things. Marmalade, Raspberry and Blueberry were my favourite parings.
A couple didn’t pan out with it. Apricot wasn’t good, while apple was ok but definitely not with FLV Apple Filling.

8 Likes

I’m wondering if used low paired up with shortbread & sugar cookie for a fruit cheesecake crust.

6 Likes

I’ve tried it with CAP Sugar Cookie at 2%, nice but it dominated the LPC, haven’t tried shortbread but I have been thinking about putting it with SSA Shortbread Cookie.

8 Likes

Cap sugar cookie used low, 0.5, adds an almost crisp brown edge to a cake or cookie. Learned that from @angenz. Actually that is the only way I use that flavor.

8 Likes

That’s good to know. I never really bonded with that one, but then again I never considered using it at a lower percentage.

6 Likes

Sadly it seems that this is unpossible as there is a character limit and ive hit it several times recently. With all the one shots that came out hitting the character limit is happening more and more often. Ive asked to see if the character limit could be increased but ive not heard back about it.

8 Likes

I just did this a week ago. I had menthol cap and had about 2ml left thinking i dont need it anymore and tossed it then friend asks me to add menthol to the strawburst i created. Oops lol i dont have it

4 Likes

Whats up with this lemon pound cake ssa. Seriously £8.39 for 30ml. Is it really that good. Im considering adding this to the order lol :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes