Ice Cream Help

Try Bull city flavors if you’re in the US. And nicotine river.

5 Likes

What @delltrapp said … But i would add ECX they carry some flaves ( jungle flavors) that the others dont…

7 Likes

careful w/ wizlabs as no fault on their own dont cater exclusive to e-liquid, The have flavorings made for uses so make sure u check the elr database. Lauren comes to mind there so be ware as we all hate wasting $

5 Likes

Hi, I’m all new to the forum side of the site so apologies for jumping straight in with a question, I have just ordered some LB vanilla ice cream based on what I have read in this thread to try instead of the VBIC that I have always used - it was the add pepper comment that was a bit of an eureka moment! That is what I pick up in my cheesecake juice.
Can I swap LB for VBIC at a one to one rate or should I go higher/lower? Or even keep some of the VBIC?
Thanking you all for shedding some light :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If you shoot over to the recipe side you will be able to look it all up. In answer to your question yes pretty much a 1:1 swap. But be aware they do have a different taste (aside from the tpa black pepper).

7 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply woftam, will have a looksee.
I find it strange how there are so many vanillas yet they all taste different - probably why I have stuck with VBIC for so long.

7 Likes

Like @woftam said you can sub 1 to 1 , im a pepper taster as well so with LB VIC I can use it up to 3.7pct and not get a pepper taste anything ove 3.7 pct I start to get a pepper note so test the LB and see how far you can push it . Some people dont get pepper at all I’m just unlucky

6 Likes

@Skullblade789, realizing this is a stone, what would you think of sub’ing LB VIC ?

3 Likes

Do not know. I do not have that. I just know to me I never got the pepper taste in FW VBIC.

4 Likes

Vanilla ice cream by wf is awsome I’d give it a try

5 Likes

Ok, that looks amazing, Skullblade789. Sadly, I’m still waiting on Italian Cream Hagsen, or I’d mix it right now. I’ll try it asap, though. Seems like 90% of the stuff I’m vaping these days has major creamy aspect, and that ‘dense’ mouthfeel is as important to me as the taste, almost.

Question… for everyone, really… I find that vape flavors that really are identifiable as Ice Creams, Shakes, or things that SHOULD be cold according to my brain, like for instance NotCharlesManson’s Strawberry Shortcake Bar… My brain really seems to want them to be cold.

Granted, I’m in Phoenix, and its 110 degrees F these days, but still. Obviously I’m not interested in adding a ‘menthol’ flavor to my ice cream, cause eeeew. But I just bought this WS-23 additive and I’m waiting for it to show up. According to notes, says it adds some ‘chill’ without that metholated flavor.

Any of you guys ever used this in Ice Creams? Or have any other suggestions on how to get a chilly flavor to stuff like this without adding weird menthol notes?

2 Likes

I’ve tried it for ice creams and drinks. It works well but I still prefer a nice warm vape. Any of those additives can easily overpower or mute your main flavors.

4 Likes

Thanks! I’m guessing when it shows up the WS-23 will end up being one of those I add a drop or 2 to a mix, depending on flavor. All I’m really looking for as a tiny bit of shiver on the exhale, if that makes sense.

5 Likes

The first time you’re using it, I’d let a juice steep without, then drip some ws-23, shake and vape, just to see how cold you want it.
It’s easy to put in too much, not so easy to take out. Strong stuff.

6 Likes

Thanks so much! Really appreciate the help. TheJuiceFairy also mentioned in their FB group that she does WS-23 with FA Polar Blast starting at .25 % each, going up to 1% each as needed to get the super cold but not menthol flavor in her ice creams. I’ve got FA Polar Blast on my next order. Can’t wait to experiment with these!

3 Likes

Thanks so much for all your recommendations! I just got my shipment of the necessary flavors and am mixing up all of them (10 I believe). Got a big bottle of LB since it was recommended more. Also, thanks for the suggestion of Bull City. They carry some brands I had never tried before. Trying a bunch of other VTA flavors as well as the Ice Cream.

4 Likes

I too am trying o get a ‘cold’ taste. Koolada didn’t quite do it for me.

3 Likes

Greetings Mr. Very uncomfortable Zen,
Would you call this a “base” on the recipe website? I see things called Base and I’m not sure exactly what it was.
Thank you.

2 Likes

WS-23 my friend :wink:

3 Likes

Yes I would consider it an Ice Cream base. Also known as a ‘Stone’.

And what’s up with the “Mr. Very uncomfortable Zen”?
If you’re going to give my nickname a nickname then you should at least capitalize ‘Uncomfortable’ along with the rest of it. Damn! :brain:

5 Likes