Introducing the GC, Game Changer Homogenizer

Speedy recovery my friend.

8 Likes

Oh no sorry to hear this ā€¦Get well

9 Likes

@Sprkslfly id have to agree with you ā€¦100pct

8 Likes

Vigorous head shake in the affirmative.

Yes, that is important to know and certainly not an easy thing to figure out while developing it, I would guess.

Ainā€™t that the Truth! You are speaking all kinds of truth today.

Nice. That is definitely something I shall need to do. Need? Ha, I donā€™t need it but I would benefit greatly from both of them. I have found a way to make as little as 5ml with the larger diameter one by using some vape syringes. see below. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I second that my friend. I know all about knee injuries and surgeries. Plus winter eek!

6 Likes

To bad we donā€™t have an emoji shaking its head in the affirmative. Deja vu just now.

4 Likes

I have seen a dramatic change with MF concentrates and i did some rather lengthy testing , my biggest concern was weather the MF would lose potency some how using the GC so i used lemon to test this . One of the great things about MF lemon is it doesnt fade and at .12 to .3 pct you have lemon that doesnt fade over time ā€¦I can vape MF lemon without a long steep , but I cannot cape Dark Choco so I tested the dark Choco by mixing it at .6pct SF and let it sit for 3 weeks at the 3 week mark I mixed the dark choc and used GC I could honestly say there wasnt any difference so the GC did its job

12 Likes

Never thought of that. Way to color outside of the lines Dan!

6 Likes

I, of course, looked into this because Iā€™m always looking for the best deal but I came to the conclusion that the GC is the best deal especially if you already own a proper rotary tool.

9 Likes

This is why I get along with them famously :rofl:

4 Likes

Upon re-reading my comment it occurred to me that it might have conveyed the wrong meaning. I wasnā€™t judging by any means. :thinking: BTWā€¦I havenā€™t lived in a dungeon, but Iā€™ve played in a few. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I wish you a speedy recovery; do the PT! even when it huts like hell.

8 Likes

Clever boy!

8 Likes

What ??? Did something happen to me ?? Fake News im ok i promiseā€¦

Oh you meant Dan lol sorry ā€¦

7 Likes

Iā€™m doing ok. I have a 6 month old boxer pup that hit me sideways in the knee running full bore. Iā€™m 6ā€™3" and weigh 240. She knocked me down LOL. Torn cartilage and minor arthroscopic surgery. No fun but couldā€™ve been way worse. Thanks for the well wishes. :grin:

7 Likes

Wow, and people complain about cats getting underfoot. A friend of mine had a puppy incident himself on the stairs. He fell forward and hit his mouth on the handrail knocking his two front teeth out.

5 Likes

Whatā€™s the largest volume a small GC can handle effectively? Since I only mix for myself, 300 mls has been the largest single amount Iā€™ve mixed and that was because I knew it would be well steeped by the time I got to the end of it, lol. But with the GC that wonā€™t be a concern.

6 Likes

Wellā€¦
I wish you a speedy recovery also; me, hard to recover from this fake newsā€¦:confounded:

5 Likes

I have two boxers and both are built like tanks. I live in the boonies and they run and play all day so they are very strong. When I open the gate to my backyard they get so excited that there is no way to calm them (play time) but this was the first time they knocked me flat. :laughing: Still I wouldnā€™t take all the tea in China for either one of them or any of the others Iā€™ve had. If I could just harness some of that energy lolā€¦

9 Likes

Yeah, something about our furry little creature friends. When my Jazzy passed ( Basset Hound/Terrier) I had to take a tranquilizer to stop shaking. I never anticipated feeling that way about a pet.

6 Likes