Introducing the GC, Game Changer Homogenizer

That a great idea i actually have small flasks and beakers ranging from 30 no ( maybe 50ml) to 150 whatever the three smallest sizes RIver Supply offers…And no longer use them

6 Likes

Nice! Can’t wait to see this on the market

6 Likes

I’m sure you’re more than welcome to get one but at present I’m not sure he wants his name published. It’s still pre launch.

9 Likes

No, it was more like he tried to tell people of a new possibility and he was mocked and ridiculed here until he left. Damn shame but the truth. I get it to a degree. Imagine being the first one to tell folks the world was round after they lived their entire lives “knowing” it was flat. Regardless, now we know it truly is round.

11 Likes

Just remember, you will have to keep an eye pealed here. This is not something that will be carried by distributors and such. This is a little like White Rose if you remember that. A sole owner/manufacturer selling by special order only.

10 Likes

Oh sh!t, do we really? Just kidding partly.

That is a damn shame for sure. I hope I wasn’t one to mock and ridicule.

Wow, it’s hard to believe the price is so low then. He probably isn’t making a profit or not much of one. Even if he has all the equipment. Just a guess.

7 Likes

I am the maker and designer of the GC Homogenizer. I’ve been a member here since fall of 2016 - first as MrPipes- now as Guitarded. However, like many others I stay on the recipe side though I seldom visit either.

For over 2 years my home base has been another forum where interested people can find a lot of info, pics, and discussion about using homogenizing equipment for e juice making. I use the same “guitarded.”

I began my working career (1968) in a tool and die shop and after military service worked my way through college as a machinist in a specialty (racing) automotive machine shop. I’m “ol skool” with manually operated machinery. These devices are made primarily on a lathe and milling machine using a rotary table rather than automation. Tolerances are very slim and they are labor intensive with a lot of machining operations. I don’t have or want mass production capabilities though I know people that do. That would drive costs skyward. I “retired” 3 years ago LOL.

That is correct. There are reasons why homogenizers are very expensive. I am using all FDA/USDA food contact approved materials which consists of 316 and 304 stainless steel, acetal (Delrin), and PTFE (Teflon) in a rotor stator device turning 30 K RPM between a stainless steel double sealed bearing and a Teflon plain bearing. I developed a way to drive these with ordinary rotary tools. There is nothing “off the shelf.” All moving parts need to be precision machined.

I am in the early stages and availability is extremely limited. This was a review by the master Ogre himself and all the comments by those that have helped me develop these is beyond my words to express my appreciation. However, I don’t think I should participate in a review here because I am the maker.

18 Likes

When you get production up and a price established I am interested. I have wanted a homogenizer but the price point has been out of reach. I wish you great success.

10 Likes

Thank you for becoming part of this post!!! There are many technical questions that are over my head. I am limited to attesting to process and results.

12 Likes

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/scooby-doo-unmasking-gif-4.gif

12 Likes

Outstanding @anon36682625, I had NO idea you were the “Maker”. Glad to see you over on the ELR forums too.

:slight_smile:

I will def. continue watching this thread closely. Thanks for not only your very apparent stellar work, but dropping in, and dropping a line.

9 Likes

I figure, if a Master Mixer like @woftam is convinced, that’s more than enough for me!

10 Likes

Well I’m not sure WHY he’s using it, BUT, it MIGHT be the dump truck load of juice he’s mixing !!!

6 Likes

Then you, sir, have missed the entire point. :laughing:

7 Likes

Fixed it for you! :wink:

10 Likes

Thanks for all you have done.

8 Likes

You are most welcome.

7 Likes

Someone was talking about this on a recent show by fresh03. They had nothing but praise for it. I suspect that if it takes off, someone (in China?!) could manufacture this in high enough quantities, to reduce the cost significantly. Fingers crossed.

5 Likes

What a clever, ingenious little device. I take my hat off to you, sir. I wish you great success. You deserve it. (And, thanks for your service). I doubt there are many mixers out there that wouldn’t love one of these. Amazing.

8 Likes

You seem pretty clued up on this. I’m 'a take your word. Thanks. Great original post, by the way.

8 Likes