Introducing the GC, Game Changer Homogenizer

Posh people in the UK use the term “one” to indicate “you,” meaning “all, or everyone.”

7 Likes

“Twig and berries.” Lol. That’s a new one for me, (and I’ve heard a few).

7 Likes

Great run down of an amazing device @SmilingOgre :ok_hand: :grin:
And @anon36682625 you are one clever MF, I’ll be incredibly surprised if this doesn’t take off, someone HAS to pick this up, they HAVE to, it eliminates the biggest PITA factor with mixing, I am in awe brother :raised_hands: congratulations man. :heart: Love it.

13 Likes

Never heard of such witchery before. I’m eating this up. Can’t wait to see when this gets picked up. Amazing device!

12 Likes

This witchery sounds like something i would like to try as well.

If there is one thing i absolutely hate about mixing and developing new recipes is the wait until it has steeped. Because of that i have kinda stopped coming up with new recipes myself but with this device i am pretty sure i will get back on it again.

@anon36682625 you have come up with something truly remarkable according to those that have tried it already. Kudos to you bro.

Edit! NIcely done review brother Ogre :clap: :clap:

13 Likes

5 Likes

Awesome review Mr. Ogre Sir.

I was fortunate enough to beta test the Game Changer Homogenizer and can tell you that it is everything @SmilingOgre says it is.

It is very well designed and crafted from quality materials. It is easy to disassemble and clean.

It slams the molecules into one another at 30,000 RPMs for a more complete melding of the flavorings in about a minute, all without introducing air. I have mixed 500ml batches and it performs flawlessly. My eliquids are ready to vape right away.

I was given my first one for testing, but will be buying a second because I never want to go back to a mag mixer or the myriad of other mixers I have bought over the years, and I feel kind of lost not having a backup.

14 Likes

Thank you for the complement and thank you for jumping in!

You nailed it!

11 Likes

@anon36682625… how much for this fine piece of equipment?

5 Likes

I don’t have status as a vendor or admin approval to offer them for sale here. Personally, I think those policies are necessary to keep a forum an information sharing platform and social community free from abuse. The reviewers and others commenting (mods included) in this thread are the best anywhere and are well known to everyone here.

I have published photos and all necessary information at another well known UK forum where I have admin approval and in fact was instrumental in developing these. I wrote there:

“As expected, minor problems surfaced that I did not anticipate and design and material changes were made. I am grateful for the assistance and evaluations. I did not want to distribute these until I had high confidence in them. I am now ready to offer these devices on an extremely limited basis…”

“I am a retired ‘old school’ craftsman using manually operated machinery which in no way can be considered capable of mass production. It is capable of precision work which is what these are; precision instruments turning at very high speeds with very close tolerances.”

These are made 10 at a time. I sold out almost instantly but have more in the works which will be available very soon.

@SmilingOgre offered great advice on the costs of a homogenizer unit and motor. If you have or purchase a suitable motor (rotary tool) then you’re down to $200 for the unit. I am not selling the rotary tools used to power them of which these are compatible with three on the (US) market. I was able to redesign where a single different part for each is the only difference. The threads are different lengths on each.

As Ogre said keep an eye pealed on this thread. Also, a vendor website is planning to offer info and ordering very soon.

16 Likes

I am watching and waiting! My game needs a changin’! Thanks for being awesome, @anon36682625!

12 Likes

Houston, we have liftoff!!!

11 Likes

We’ll see what we can do about that. :wink: Stand by…

Very true and wise words. Your insight, thoughtfulness, and attitude is greatly appreciated.

Forums evolve over time. ELR is still in that process. Changes, for the good of all, are still happening and will continue to happen as the need arises.

ELR needs vendors, such as yourself, to keep the Vaping diy world amazed at what is still to hit the market.

Thank you for your efforts! We need more like you. :wink:

13 Likes

Welcome aboard. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

That is just tooooo cooool!!! Bravo!

11 Likes

Now then…, Tysvm guys! Other than the cost of the dremel, how much r we talkin?

6 Likes

But it needs to be stressed… he is a lone individual making every component of every unit sold, so the releases will be pretty limited, at least at first I would imagine. I’d probably just drop him a DM and let him know you’re in. Oh, and he likes it if you call him “Sugar Britches”. May get you closer to the front of the line. :laughing: (Yeah kidding about that bit)

10 Likes

Better make adjustments to my vape budget…

9 Likes

Lmao…, will keep an eye out., thanks for the wonderful words on this great looking piece of art guys., ty @SmilingOgre for the great review, & most thanks 2 u @anon36682625 for creating the GameChanger…, please keep me up to date when you are ready to release some plz sir??

8 Likes

Maybe start a wait list? I’ll take one for the team and volunteer to be placed on it

8 Likes