Introducing the GC, Game Changer Homogenizer

Hah :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl: count me in as well

7 Likes

I put myself on the list to buy the larger version for 500ml plus although I have mixed 500ml with the smaller. Asked to be placed at the back of the list though, don’t want to be a gready bastard and take the spot of someone who doesn’t have one already.

I was only mixing 2 to 3 days a week due to a busy schedule but checked my juice calculator and have been mixing an average of 5 days a week since getting the GC. It has just made mixing so much more fast, convenient and fun for me that I now mix more often with the same limited amount of time.

This is definitely one of those products that I had to look back on to see how I was doing things before. I could never go back to the sitting and waiting for a 2+ week steep, that would just drive me nuts…just like the pirate who walked into a restaurant with a steering wheel in the front of his pants. When asked why he had a steering wheel he responded…Arrrrrr, it be driving me nuts :grin:

11 Likes

I couldn’t agree more @anon70102222, @anon36682625, @SmilingOgre.

10 Likes

@anon36682625 I very appreciate you posting this here as well. Very impressive, and very much a game changer. I’ll be in contact.

5 Likes

Ive never had a problem with the waiting game , those that choose to use certain flavors must wait and that can take the fun and excitement out of things , but if I can avoid it Im all the way in @anon36682625 you have changed the game …TY and well done

8 Likes

This is so true. I mixed up two 500ml batches today. After I had finished and was about done cleaning up, it dawned on me that if I was still using a mag mixer that the first batch wouldn’t even be done yet.

7 Likes

This is pretty awesome but its kinda pricey for me, if it was 50 bucks I’d be all over it. For me this would be more useful like 5 days after I made a new recipe. I’ve decided that my favorite method of stepping is what I call lung steeping. I just make a bunch and vape it until its steeped lol but on a serious note I’ve learned the first 3-5 days on a complex recipe a lot of little things change and vaping through those changes allows myself to think about it from different angles. The weeks 2 through 4 are the most boring and if you can speed through that then you have yourself a good tool.For ADVs I dont see this working its to small but for banging out new recipes it would be a dream come true almost. I see enough names here saying good things and thats good enough for me.Thumbs up to the guy making these. :+1:

9 Likes

What I consider an ADV i only make 120ml …Maybe 240ish every so often…

9 Likes

A. It’s perfectly capable of turning out ADV’s (though you might need to adjust your method). I mix up 3 120ml bottles each of my ADV’s using the “small” homogenizer. It works perfectly.

I see it as an added benefit doing it this way, because I crack those bottles open one at a time (in the same way I treat my nic stored in the freezer). That way the ones waiting to be used don’t risk oxidation of the nic within. (Probably not of much consequence for me, as there is for someone still mixing up 12-18mg/ml recipes, but it’s a practice I got into years ago.)

B. Even if you prefer larger batches, he has a larger model to assist you.

C.

No “almost” about it! :wink:
It’s a HUGE boon to taking the wait out of refining a recipe.

You really can’t understand until you use one.

Even after having refined the process of using heat and an ultrasonic cleaner (USC) for several years, and being able to reliably shave weeks off of a mix that ordinarily takes a month (my previous method had it down to a one week wait)…having the same mix ready in 24 hours is indisputable IMO.

I’m glad you said that, because they’re all great people with a history of telling it like it is.

Indeed!!
Tons of hard work, attention to detail, and a lot of thoughtful considerations to the needs of the mixer went into these. And it’s quite evident once you get one in your hands and get to experience the difference.

9 Likes

@wllmc first things first, thanks for your response, received.

@fidalgo_vapes, @SmilingOgre, @anon36682625 GREAT question above, about REAL use and bottle sizes. Having NEVER homogenized what WOULD the min. bottle size be to use this ?? 30ml, 120ml ??

I’m VERY interested in this, and mix anywhere from 7ml (yes 7, saving money on my plethora of SFT’s), all the way up to 500mls. I’ve SCOURED this thread, and looked at the pics, but cannot determine the answer.

Thanks again @wllmc.
Very glad @anon36682625 shared this on the ELR site as well.

10 Likes

The smallest I have mixed is 30ml which is my normal tester size. I use 30ml short chubby gorilla bottles but use a 50ml beaker to homogenize 30ml samples. I did try it once directly in the 30ml chubby gorilla but being near the top didn’t work out so well, luckily I was wearing an old shirt…lol.

I would be interested in hearing what is the smallest size others have tested it with. So far I have done 30, 60, 120, 240 and 500ml with great results.

Edit: By the way, I do not use a stand, I just hold the beaker with one hand and the dremel in the other. With 30ml mixes I have to hold at an angle to make sure the juice reaches the next hole so the Teflon bearing is lubricated with the juice. I will get some pics soon and post here.

11 Likes

For me I mix a half gallon to a gallon of my favorite juice and break it down into different 16oz and 4oz bottles and keep those stashed all over the place after that lol that keeps me and my wife happy for a couple 3 months or so. I hate having to mix the same thing over and over but I do see the value in the device as as an avid mixer. If I didnt have so many dang kids always asking me for money I might be more incline to splurge on this ha! I make beer and wine to so steeping ejuice for me isnt the only painfully long hobby I have.

12 Likes

I hear ya lol

11 Likes

Don’t worry brother, I got a sneak peak of the Game Changer XXXXXXXXXL…He said he might now change it to Game Over Custard mixmaster :wink::grin:

1*edgJHd9_laoUkOdNXtsR0Q

14 Likes

:flushed: Holy Moses.
I understand where you’re coming from now.
All I can say is DAYUUM!! (Damn)

12 Likes

We should be so lucky bro, @wllmc is a legend, I only mix sunny delight by the gallon…lol

10 Likes

You drink that stuff ??? Please lose my number lmao :nauseated_face:

9 Likes

@mjag sounds like he’s a tang man. Rofl

6 Likes

Agreed @mjag.

8 Likes

Using the smaller size which is 3/8 inch outside diameter ( .375 or just under 10mm - .393) I make 15ml SF testers in 20 ml bottles. This fits all glass dropper bottles I’m aware of. The larger one is 1/2 - .500 OD and fits inside 120 ml and up.

There is a Teflon sleeve (plain bearing) that is 1 inch from the bottom of the stator tube. I think it is best to have the liquid at one inch minimum depth to lube the sleeve. However, these create a strong suction and instantly pull liquid upward. I machine the Teflon (virgin PTFE) to have couple of thousandths clearance for the drive shaft so when the motor starts the liquid lubricates. The vent holes are to equalize the pressure and prevent the generator from pulling liquid further up.

Walt makes small testers in a small graduated cylinder.

Other than for SF testing I make larger sizes. These allow you to mix on the fly. You can taste the mix immediately and add whatever you like by running the homogenizer for a few seconds. I either knuckle test the mix or drip it but a comparison would be like making soup. Taste…a dash of this and that etc.

Edit: There is a learning curve for the “on the fly” method and the “settling time,” usually overnight, does affect it.

15 Likes