Introducing the GC, Game Changer Homogenizer

lol sweet! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

10 Likes

@anon36682625, I just got home, from another “essential worker” rough kinda day. Long, hard, etc. I’m going through my new posts, and saw this one, and was simply FLOORED. I can’t thank you enough for EXACTLY the type of answer I was looking for, and I KNOW others will like it as well. I wish we had MORE manufacturers like you, doing a REAL service to us, the readers, and potential customers.

I really appreciate you taking the time, and breaking it down “What You Need To Know” format.

15 Likes

So I’m re-reading this thread again and still not quite sure where to add my name to whatever wait list might be available. I would also be agreeable to a pre-pay if need be. I waited 6 months for Positive Grid’s Spark amp that I prepaid, so I’m not adverse to waiting. Hopefully not 6 months tho!

11 Likes

PM @anon36682625. Welcome to the flock!

12 Likes

I like my e-liquid shaken, not stirred. So I was wondering Have you done a head to head test of closet steeped vs homogenized e-liquids to be sure you’re getting the result you want?
Does this magic device truly cure my e-liquids?
Is this stolen alien technology?

9 Likes

I have. Myself and the two others I mix for could not distinguish the two. In appearance they differ due to oxidation but in taste, we can’t tell them apart.

As for the alien part, I’m not totally convinced he is human.

10 Likes

I’m sure it is Alien stolen, lol. Yes, I have done head to head with mixes up to 60 days old.

11 Likes

Then this is a Game Changer.
I guess we need more information for price and availability, and @anon36682625 may need a larger production facility.

10 Likes

He’s got it covered.

11 Likes

Can we create a group of Europeans interested in importing all together? Here in Barcelona, Spain, anyone else interested?
@anon36682625 Would you be willing to make a shipment for us? When our turn comes, of course …

6 Likes

Looks great were can we buy one?

3 Likes

PM @anon36682625.

8 Likes

Thank you, i would love to try this.

6 Likes

Finally got a chance to mix last night and get some pics.

This is what works for me but if @anon36682625 or anyone else wants to chime in and give me some tips I am all ears.

First I heat my pre-measured VG to 140F/60C, in this case 28.35 grams for a 30ml mix at 75% VG. For 30ml mixes I use a 50ml beaker and heat it on a pan with medium heat for 8 min. I used a thermometer the first few times and timed it so I knew how long it takes. Did the same for 100ml, 250ml and 500ml so I don’t have to use the thermometer each time.

Once that is done I add my PG and flavors but hold off on the nicotine until last. I am still using freebase nic but am switching to salt nic only. Once I am salt nic only I will add the nic along with all the ingredients at the same time as it is a lot more tolerant of heat than freebase nic.

Now since the hole I circled in the GC Homogenizer needs to be in the liquid too so the teflon bearing gets lubricated.

I just hold the beaker and Homogenizer at an angle and blast the mix for 30 to 40 seconds.

This is what it looks like after 40 seconds at medium speed with the GC Homogenizer.

This is the same mix after just 2 minutes in my ultrasonic. It varies in time depending on the size on how long the ultrasonic needs to clear the mix, usually 2 to 7 minutes. I do have caps for my beakers which I would recommend so nothing falls into your mix. I use seran wrap on the large wide mouth beakers.

I then just add my nic to a bottle and pour the homogenized mix into it. Give it a shake to get the nic in there and let it sit overnight to settle.

I do put my GC Homogenizer into a glass of distilled water and run it for a few seconds to clean it up. I can then take it apart easily to more thoroughly clean it. I have taken it apart and put it back together at least 40 to 60 times already and it is as solid as they come.

17 Likes

Looks like the groove to me!!! Spot on!!

10 Likes

I have started a temporary waiting list and posted additional info about ordering in the vendor section as Game Changer Homogenizer Wait List. If you’re like me you may need to change settings because I normally ignore Vendor posts. :rofl: :rofl:

Rules are necessary and staff recently clarified them so if I am reading them correctly I need to direct you there for any self promoting purposes. I thank everyone for their interest and the response has been simply overwhelming. :smiley:

14 Likes

Thanks for the great photos and method info which will be very helpful. I need to clarify that Walt’s and yours among others are the larger size. The smaller size stator tube fits in small bottles and is the one @Sprkslfly has. 30 ml is I think the about lower limit on using the larger without a narrow container like a test tube or small graduated cylinder like Walt mentioned. IMO it’s a tossup on which to have unless mixing small testers will be your primary usage. I used a smaller size made by another company for the last 2 years and a design goal was to increase the throughput volume because sometimes it was aggravating when wanting to mix larger quantities. Walt’s input about the same smaller unit was instrumental in developing the larger size.

I posted in the Vendor thread about specifying which size and also the need to specify the rotary tool to be used to drive the homogenizer. Several pics were also posted.

13 Likes

Please place me on the waiting list for the small version please! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

8 Likes

Pop along to the Game Changer Homogenizer Wait List thread and send @anon36682625 a PM

8 Likes

:wink:… see you already found it, but, below is a link for others

8 Likes