Inventory tracker?

I’m looking for a feature that keeps track of my stash. Say I set all my current volumes of bottles in my stash. Is there no “I mixed this” button that I can press that automatically updates the volumes? Do I have to manually enter every time?

4 Likes

@Surgeon1 welcome to ELR, and currently there is no real time inventory tracking on ELR, and you can either build a simple spreadsheet, or use a stand along calc like Hod Rod’s EJuice Calculator.

5 Likes

I use both a spreadsheet (very easy to use after setup), and Hot Rod’s both. @TorturedZen did a GREAT tutorial on importing from ELR into the ejuice calculator.

6 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

5 Likes

Thank you for having me. I use an android platform on a really crappy phone and the buttons are hard to press on this website and my phone is slow so it bugs out. Makes it very difficult to use the site. I have found an e-liquid recipe app that keeps track of full inventory and does a catalog. It has the same name as this website so I thought they were affiliated. I really need to get a tablet for this but not sure what one to get that isn’t a fancy paper weight.

I just got 45 flavors in, gotta get more Vg and some pg. More nic is on the way. Grabbing it while I can. I’m going to order more when I get paid again. I’m also going to get a ton more flavors. There’s so many I want. I’m going to end up with hundreds lol. I have to figure out a way to store all my stuff. I live in a mid sized camper that has no slide outs lol. I mix e-juice and build dope coils in this can. At least it’s e-juice I’m making and not something else lol. Not trying to be a stereo typical trailer park guy.

6 Likes

@Surgeon1 Welcome to the forum. Enjoy !!

4 Likes

Welcome @Surgeon1 .

How to store flavor stash in a Tiny Home? That’s an interesting dilemma. When you figure it out report back to storing-and-organizing-your-diy-supplies .

4 Likes

Oh, ending up with hundreds will be inevitable. At the start of the year I tried to limit myself to 100 and by autumn I gave lots away to try and keep my stash under 200.

When it comes to inventory, I have a habit of manually checking all that have been used in the third week of the month and then make my shopping list. Although, I do have a habit of favouring traditional methods.

5 Likes

I’ve made a spreadsheet and will mark flavors nearing low, and low. Up to now I’ve put any bottle that is low enough to maybe not survive another recipe into a gallon Ziploc bag. When I put together a order I start with the bag. When I mix and can’t find a flavor, I check the bag first. That actually works pretty good for me but I need a spreadsheet anyway to keep track of all of them. I also add to the spreadsheet as soon as I place an order. I have a column I use for inventory on new orders I mark when I have the flavor in possession. I have columns for bottle size and dimensions, which book I put it in, when I put it into inventory, and where I bought it from. I save the order confirmation and scan the shipping invoice upon arrival.

I need to start tracking hardware. I can’t say how many times I’ve rifled trough multiple boxes looking for something, sometimes not even certain it’s something I have. At times I’ve had to rifle through the same lot of boxes in case I overlooked it the first time. I’ll be adding a new tab to the spreadsheet for hardware.

4 Likes