Joyetech Cuboid

Right there with ya! :rage:

1 Like

while we are here talking about things:
in just the last week alone, i have had 2 seperate incidences occur with one single company and in both occasions, the owner handled the matters with style and confidence! without a single hesitation! i am being very well taken care of and have no doubt whatsoever that i will use this company in all transactions possible!
the company is called Breazy.com
hats off to Andy at Breazy.comā€¦yes, the owner!

5 Likes

Matter of fact, breazy.com has/had the hcigar vt200 dna200 mod for $135.99 just yesterday!

for anyone and everyone paying attention to thisā€¦Myvaporstore.com has emailed me back and everything is a go! they said send it back and we will take care of you! so thats a win with no hassle!

4 Likes

Well this is disturbing. Donā€™t even have mine yet and already anticipating problems with it:angry:

I wouldnā€™t jump to :pensive::triumph::confounded::scream::weary::rage: just yet. My first eVic mini had problems, Eciggity took care of me, complete with paying for $ shipping $ both ways, got my new one and have had no problems with it thus far. So, on occasion, the cosmos does align and all is well. :grinning:

2 Likes

Good to hear!

How did it go? Is the wattage upgrade the only difference? I see the Cuboid already can allow TCR settingā€¦

Did they have anything to say about what might be the cause? In other words a hardware failure or the update software?

myvaporstore.com sent me a shipping labelā€¦they said they would be sending me a new unit as soon as the other gets thereā€¦
@Kimber dont sweat it brother, youā€™ll be aw-iteā€¦the Cuboid worked awesome when it did work, mine just happened to have a glitchā€¦Joyetech wouldnt be in business if they didnt sell good productsā€¦youā€™ll be fine

2 Likes

they didnt say anythingā€¦i dont believe they are gonna draw conclusions without seeing the unit first
i will post any findings if they share them with meā€¦first and foremost i wanted the forum to know i was being taken care ofā€¦i am NOT in the business of bad-mouthing people! life has its turns, things happen!

2 Likes

Of course not! We know that! I ask because I have a Cuboid here ready to go on the shelf this weekend and considered updating it so the customer did not have to. I like to be in the know with these new units. Good practice you knowā€¦

2 Likes

yes, sirā€¦i wasnt being confrontationalā€¦i understand. i would do the update for em if it was meā€¦and i will DEFINITELY let you know as soon as i hear something, brother!

2 Likes

Updated in seconds as usual with joyetech and yes i think the only difference is the wattage.
I havenā€™t noticed anything else. Got a 0.06 22g ti on it and fires it fine. Mind that low it eats the batts, but other than wattage no visible change.

1 Like

Ok, thanks. Good to know. Know what you mean on the batteries. Iā€™m at .09 ohm TI build on the Rx200 and still get only slightly over a days worth of vaping. Going through the juice practically like a TFV4 as well. Good thing we make our own DIY juiceā€¦

1 Like

If I werenā€™t making my own juice i could never afford to run some of these tanks :yum:

2 Likes

Hey Whiteā€¦ Call me sister, k?? JKā€¦ Canā€™t tell by that giant K. Anywho, thereā€™s a glitch with my Cuboid and I must admit Iā€™m a little pissed. I ordered from Cigabuy on Jan 2. It was preorder, but the website said it would ship on the 10th. I have yet to receive shipping notice so I emailed them. They responded the next day, which I appreciate. BUT, now they say they wonā€™t have any until FEB2!!! Iā€™ve been stewing about this all day, especially since now I could get one from someone in the states and have it in my hand a whole lot faster than that. And who says they wonā€™t delay again?? Not really happy about this whole thing since I already paid for the damn thing. Pretty close to asking for a refund and shopping elsewhere. I get that shit happens but donā€™t say on your website that itā€™ll ship on a certain date if you arenā€™t sure youā€™re going to be able to actually do that. Fully charged batteries sitting just waiting :frowning:

ok, there, sisterā€¦so you are pretty heated about your delayā€¦do you have another TC mod to fall back on, at least?

Yes, I have a brand spankin new Vaporesso Targetā€¦ Which Iā€™m LOVING btw. But Iā€™m a huge believer in backupsā€¦ And I was attracted to the cuboid because of the size of it and itā€™s a dual battery. I think itā€™s the Cubis tank thatā€™s holding things up, lesson learned, I wonā€™t buy there again. It was a great price and I really want it so I guess I donā€™t have much choice but to wait. Donā€™t have to be happy about it though.

One is none. Two is one :wink:

1 Like