July 4th Contest (Flavorah)

Very nice. Actually never seen it before and three of those flavors are in mine. The shade, Classic, and hazelnut go so well together.

3 Likes

They do… and hazelnut… oh my gosh I am a sucker for that hazelnut… with graham crackers and cream or a touch of smoked butterscotch… yeah buddy!!! I will follow it all over!! :smiley:

3 Likes

@Mew

Favorite? Rich Cinnamon (FLV) It’s so damn good if you’re a fan of cinnamon or bakery type juices. Best part is that a little goes a LOOOOONG way, so the miser in me loves the economic benefits too!

Thanks for the opportunity, and hello to my ELR Family! I’ve missed you guys - have a safe, sane and happy 4th!

6 Likes

Now you got me going. I actually own all those FLV flavors. Will be putting those together soon.

3 Likes

@anon84779643 Smoked Butterscotch is my fav and Thanks @TamVapes for handling it !!

4 Likes

@anon84779643 you’re naturally the first one to be tagged!

It’s difficult to choose a single flavour from FLV there are so many I use.
But if I have to choose just one, my mention goes to the last one I’ve enjoyed working with and it’s:

Pink Guava

that was the key to make the perfect grapefruit! here’s the link!

the tags go to you, @Pam10 and @Letitia and many others, for the help they gave me on the layer, thoughts and insights!

Thank you again, Frank.

5 Likes

Tag a friend. @fidalgo_vapes @ozo @JoJo

One of my favorite flavors would be root beer but there are plenty more. I stumbled across that flavor and pulled the trigger after watching a Wayne diyordie video.

After that I do appreciate how tangerine flv blends with other oranges outside of the flv line.

4 Likes

If you’re on ELR, then we’re all your friends now @nick55204

9 Likes

@anon84779643, I’ve GOTTA tag ya, because I’m BRAND new here, literally like 2 days, lol… So I don’t have a favorite FLV yet… I’ve only been mixing for a week, but so far I really enjoy Pear, Apple, and Lemonade… Was a 3-4 PAD smoker, and after double pneumonia AND a COPD diagnosis, I gave vapin a DESPERATE shot, and it’s now been 7 weeks since my last smoke… Great site, by the way! And good luck to all y’all!

4 Likes

Nice… And since you’re a drummer, we’ll definitely get along, lol… I’m a multi-instrumentalist Studio-Rat…

4 Likes

Drum roll, please…

3 Likes

we could really get a band together lmao… :stuck_out_tongue: !
My newest bday gift…

6 Likes

Yeti full. (Lol. Auto correct hahahah)

Seriously though. Beautiful

2 Likes

Thanks @Chrispdx… Now I can make noise on it, but I seriously want to learn more…
I can do a few blues tricks… but yeah uhh… :stuck_out_tongue:

what is too cool is the place where I hang out for open mic… we all vape there…
times sure have changed when you hit the bars and the vape rolls out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pentatonics and Dorian mode are great for learning the blues.

4 Likes

I do like to slide… thing my biggest hang up is I do not want to play cover songs… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I can relate. Just learn a 1-4-5 progression and you’ve learned 80% of all the blues.

3 Likes

I have been hanging out with Mac Arnold and a few of his guys… kinda rubs right off :wink:

2 Likes

Sometimes I slide on the carpet if I run out of toilet paper.

9 Likes

Did i miss the winner announcement? I was here at 9:05

3 Likes