Koopor Plus and TFV4 Mini Review and Giveaway

He’s also on a “digital hiatus” right now though :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t think I could do the long breaks he does. A day or two max, but I am a true child of the digital revolution…I love tech too much. LoL.

3 Likes

…the thought alone… :smiley: hehe

2 Likes

Yes but I have him on speed dial, we tell each other bed time stories every night…
These long distance relationships are really hard lemme tell ya…
:wink:

4 Likes

knock knock
who’s there
interrupting cow
interrupting cow–
MOOOOO!!!

4 Likes

peanutbutter caramel fluff

Ingredient %
Caramel Candy (FW) 5
Marshmallow (TPA) 5
Milk (FW) 5
Peanut Butter Cup (FW) 10

Flavor total: 25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

smooth peanut butter with caramel sweetness

not much of a jokes-tor more of a puns guy but i sure would love a new mod my xcube has done me right so far. Just wish i had something smaller to take to the bar.

2 Likes

A boy is selling fish on a corner. To get his customers’ attention, he is yelling, “Dam fish for sale! Get your dam fish here!” A pastor hears this and asks, “Why are you calling them ‘dam fish.’” The boy responds, “Because I caught these fish at the local dam.” The pastor buys a couple fish, takes them home to his wife, and asks her to cook the dam fish. The wife responds surprised, “I didn’t know it was acceptable for a preacher to speak that way.” He explains to her why they are dam fish. Later at the dinner table, he asks his son to pass the dam fish. He responds, “That’s the spirit, Dad! Now pass the f*cking potatoes!”

8 Likes

Twixted Bliss

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 0.5
Caramel (Original) (TPA) 6
Caramel Candy (TPA) 2
Chocolate (FA) 1.5
Cocoa (FA) 0.5
Cookie (FA) 2
Vienna Cream (FA) 2

Flavor total: 14.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

What do Kermit the frog and Henry the eighth have in common?

They both have the same middle name.

5 Likes

I Donated to ELR Now that right there is funny.:grinning:

4 Likes

This is not really smaller though ;D hehe try an eVic VTC :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks man! I really appreciate it! :smiley:

2 Likes

Great review :smile:
So God visits Adam in the Garden of Eden. God says " Adam, I am going to make you a companion. She will love you, obey you, care for you, and be your life long companion. Adam asks God “What is this companion going to cost me?” To this, God replies “Your left arm”, Adam asks God, “What can I get for a rib?” :smiley:

6 Likes

Hey Now this is funny i never know what i’m doing on this site. ALL ways lost here. I thought it was a joke thread did not know it was a giveaway till just now!:blush: I ordered a plus 2 weeks ago . So if I’m in the drawing pull me JEEEEZZZZ what a Dumb $%$%$%*!!! “GETTIN OLD AINT for SISSIES”:sweat: :confused: I Love This Place

7 Likes

Post a recipe that you feel is under rated and/or a joke, and you’re in the draw! :smile:

1 Like

Nobody on this site has a problem with spare mods, we are all a bunch of greedy f*ckers!

Thank you very much, I almost pissed myself :open_mouth:

4 Likes

I really like FA flavors and Torrone. This is simple but tasty
3% FA Catalan Cream
3% FA Torrone

3% might be a little much for some. 2% each works just as well

4 Likes

Excellent review, i havent seen any new products in quite awhile.

Good joke? Well i dont know about good but here goes.

Two cannibals are having dinner.
One cannibal looks at the other and says, "Im having a ball!
And the other cannibal replies, “Slow down, yer eatin’ to fast!”.

6 Likes

glad to see your here …

1 Like

Man walks into the vets with his goldfish and says to the vet he thinks the goldfish has epilepsy, vet says the fish looks very calm to him man says you wait till you take him out the bowl!!!

6 Likes