Labelling juice to sell, help needed

I’ve tried a number of basic methods to create handwritten labels, but haven’t yet found anything that looks better than basic and holds when selling to friends. What labelling system do you use when selling to friends? Only things that they’re happy with and doesn’t involve a computer and/or printer, since I don’t have them
Also, saying that you use labels and a pen doesn’t help me when I have issues with some labels ripping while being written on and some pens don’t write clearly. Brands help

4 Likes

This is what I use.

5 Likes

I didn’t know that Sharpie do paint markers, my previous experience being that Posco is better than generic and neither does a fine enough tip forms to write with. Fraid that gives me more questions. Does it work equally well on glass and plastic? Does it chip/scratch? What nib thickness is that?

4 Likes

Cut squares of paper to the size you need and get a roll of clear packing tape. Write your flavor and nic etc on the paper then tape it right on the bottle. Just make sure the tape overlaps the paper a bit on all sides. Quick, easy and it peels right off when you reuse the bottle.

7 Likes

It doesn’t scratch glass bottles and for cleanup you can use nail polish remover or isopropyl. In terms of thickness the pic has a 12ml bottle beside the pen. That’s how thick it writes and the marking is waterproof. If you get ejuice on it and rub it will wipe off over time.

The bottle there is two years old.

As for plastic, they will write on plastic but I don’t recommend cleanup with alcohol. But for me I don’t use plastic so no worries there.

5 Likes

As for plastic bottles, I use the address labels that you can get from an office supply store and then use scotch tape to cover and go around the bottle. You can print any info you want. Normally the nic percentage and born on date is written, but most people only require 3mg of nic anyway.

4 Likes

Got both. I’ve only use origami strips like that before, as my cutting tends to be wonky

4 Likes

good questions and answers…
@TinyMix… not sure if you can afford it now… but you can save up.
What I use is the dymo labelwritter 450

You can find deals on both ebay and amazon… with printer paper. :slight_smile:
Like:

You might want to put tape on the label, but I don’t… once the label wears off I normally discard the bottle too (I use pet 30ml plastic bottles)

4 Likes

I’m advised not to use either of those, for medical reasons. And bottles for others would all be plastic.
May I ask why you prefer glass? I’m not sure that plastic is best for long storage, as it seems to have caused flavour change

3 Likes

I tried using old Avery ones, but they’re really hard to write on. And none of those are readable
1.8mg is common locally, because you can probably guess what the pound shop sells. I make more of that and 2 than anything else.

3 Likes

I’m honestly afraid to check my bank balance right now, as there’s nothing I can do if it’s as bad as I suspect
Thanks. I’ve looked at a few options before, but mixed reviews gave me decision fatigue

3 Likes

I have been using mine, the one and only machine for me for around 6 yrs now.
I know my flavors will remove the ink off the labels, however that is only when I ship via post office and the flight is high altitude. (like 1 in 40 mail outs) My labels last me up to 6 months, depending on how much I handle the bottle. The ink doesn’t smear… it takes all kinds of sizes for labels, and a winner for me…

I also only work with ultras, not the standard flavors… so take that into consideration too :smiley:

3 Likes

I just use self-adhesive File Folder Labels, dirt cheap and perfect size for me. I put clear scotch tape over the labels :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This is what I use. $15 on eBay for used ones, there’s more links than this particular one (without missing bits and bobs). Tape still readily available and runs on AA batteries. Oldie but a goodie. I believe the one I have was used by Beethoven to label his symphonies, and it still works like new.

5 Likes

I use A4 size waterproof sticker matte paper, that you could print on or just write on and cut. There’s the glossy kind too. Couldn’t get a pic now.

3 Likes

I’ve been using glass bottles for four years now. Easy to clean and sanitize. Reduced waste and cost as well when using the same bottles years at a time. I’m fact, I still have bottles that I purchase four years ago.

4 Likes

I go to dollar stores and Goodwills and grab whatever labels and stickers I can find. If you are in the states go to goodwill and look in the craft, scrapbook, and office supply areas. I have bought avery labels that sell for 20 and 30 bucks A bundle for 1.99.
I have a stack like 8 inches high. In fact, message me your address and I’ll send you an assortment, as much that will fit in an envelope for two postage

stamps, to get you through the holidays.
I just write on them with sharpie, a fine point.
I’m looking forward to getting a wireless printer that I can print professional labels which are pennie’s apiece, but the printers are like 120 bucks. So I’ll sit tight.
I kind of like my labels, they are “folksy” I think.
Here’s a pic…
Send me your address I’ll hook you up!

6 Likes

I haven’t been mixing 6 years yet, lol. More like 2 and a half
Thanks, that’s good to know. Do you have to print from a computer? I have the Fire tablet I’m typing on niw, and Google phone that may or may not respond
Following a deal earlier this morning, I have about £30 cash spare. I’d need roughly another £40 for that one, plus bank usage, so saving it is

I don’t know ultra beyond the name. Most of my flavours were purchased in the form of lucky bags, and looking at my stash list shows 15 remaining that I didn’t buy as part of a set

3 Likes

You tape a lot neater than me. Mine ends up having a bunched and layered look which is kinda obscuring

3 Likes

Thanks. If any of my cash makes it to the bank, I’ll look at ebay.
If your b key is rather flat, Beethoven definitely use it

3 Likes