Labelling juice to sell, help needed

Pretty.
Slowband is a pain. Am curious how broadband allocation is decided there. I’ve lived in semi and entirely rural places, and official ruling was that 6 people had to ask the company. When it was rural enough that we had to drive to our nearest neighbour, there had to be 3 houses in coverage range that wanted it. Or the guy was paying a social visit and happened to have supplies with him

4 Likes

We’ve been begging for years to get it here. I’m actually amazed it’s coming to be honest.

3 Likes

One word- CenturyLink. They will never bring it here, ever. I’ve been stuck on 6mb for 10 years. It’s better than the ISDN I had before that, but come on, 6mb is stone age anymore. But there isn’t a big enough $$$ base to justify it so it will never happen. I despise CenturyLink.

2 Likes

Phil we’re in Phase I of broadband in Coosa County and are supposed to be live in January. I’m so freaking amazed I can’t believe it. I did use Century link for DSL for the longest time our rural electric is doing this btw

4 Likes

So easy to read that wrong. I hope it’s worth the wait, a nice un-Xmas gift

4 Likes

LOL I’ve had no sleep as usual. It definitely has to be better than destroying my cellphone data every month.

3 Likes

tosses much instant coffee into travel mug with correct WoW item identifier, adds enough water to make it liquidish sounds like you need that.

4 Likes