Leaking solution

Thanks! Have a great night.

4 Likes

you post once a year and it’s that??? Low effort man

3 Likes

Just filling my quota

7 Likes

Been using this method for long time and it works great with no more leaking out of air intake or anywhere else. Use 1/4" Teflon.

6 Likes

Good to hear that. You might have to answer some questions people have.

2 Likes

Thanks for mentioning me. Well I’m not sure how that would help with supreme v3. The leaking it through airflow hols and not the bottom threads of the base.

4 Likes

Don’t thin the cotton too much.

3 Likes

Well if i dont i seem to get muted flavor, I’m not sure whats wrong

4 Likes

None of my SteamCrave RDTA’s leak. They don’t even sweat. I would check you cotton to make sure it’s daming up the weep holes in the slots.

3 Likes

COuld issue be orings? I also get some juice on juice flow control

4 Likes

O ring seals the large hole. I insert separate from base. Run coil parallel to vent holes and press it in place. Once in place I screw on the base.

Could be your O ring. I don’t know because I can’t see it. It is a tight fit if O ring is good.

5 Likes

I had some oring problems when I initially flipped the airflow as oring got damaged when I tried to put airflow back. Had to replace it multiple times

4 Likes

On the O ring that holds the air flow ring in place? If so it shouldn’t affect leaking. Their there to add resentence so ring doesn’t move around when you don’t want it to.
If it leaking through the air holes it’s flooding because it’s getting too much juice past the cotton.

5 Likes

No the one that controls juice flow leaks sometimes, the airflow one got damaged several times when i took it a part. If i put enough cotton not to leak vape tastes dry and lacks flavor, if i thin it i get great flavor but leaks. Could it be i need shorten leg length?

4 Likes

I would try the same length on the cotton but thin it out. Like I said before the cotton needs to plug the weep holes. Rake your cotton with the tweezers to thin it out. Pull out the loose fibers. Raking will allow it to absorb faster. Make sure the cotton block’s the weep holes so it doesn’t flood. I also run the juice flow wide open at all times except when filling then at full closed.

3 Likes

But when i rake it leaks thats the problem
i found this

what you think of it

5 Likes

Strange experiment. I know what works best for me. I almost always have to hold the coil to pull my cotton thru. Once pulled thru I will pull the cotton in the other direction so it slides in both directions (back & forth). I then look at the depth of the juice well and cut my cotton a hair deeper than the well and then rake and thin out the tails. Remove the loose fluff from the raking and insert tail in well. Then do the other tail.
This doesn’t solve your flow control leaking tho. To leak there juice has to leak through the air holes in bell next to the coil when it’s inserted. So it’s still a flooding problem.

3 Likes

You pack cotton so tightly in the coil of steamcrave tanks?

3 Likes

I do all of my coils that way. Steam Crave or other manufacturers.

2 Likes

and you dont get muted flavor or worse wicking when you increase amount of cotton? I notice when i use more cotton is as if coil not getting saturated enough, especially at full tank, like i have to pull without firing for it to wick right.

2 Likes