Lets talk Nicotine ( Suppliers and Manufacturers)

Were the salts clear ??

6 Likes

Two years ago I got two bottles nic salts from LNW. They were slightly discolored upon arrival and had a noticeable taste. I contacted them and was told it was normal for nic salts. Within 8 months they had oxidized while in the freezer. Since then I’ve bought from 2 other suppliers and received clear, tasteless nic.

8 Likes

@Dan_the_Man how are you storing it, as I’ve got a large quantity of LNW freebase, and it’s stayed pretty clear.

6 Likes

Ya I have a liter of Freebase and its crystal clear , my Salt Nic though is as yellow as ive ever seen Nic get . I guess its the particular acid they use or sonething like that

6 Likes

I saw a few people on reddit complaining about the latest batch of LNW nic, freebase if I remember correctly, not the salt. Makes me a little concerned, LNW is my go to for nic, mainly just salts now but the freebase has always been excellent as well.

7 Likes
4 Likes

Are your Salts Clear ??

Google Photos

The one in left is Salt the other is free base . This is how they came and the freebase is still just as clear . I was told the Salt Nic color is normal due to the process BUT it still worries me and this bottle has 3 other bottle in front of it b4 I crack it open

5 Likes

WHEW, that is some color. Mine came almost as completely clear as the freebase. Maybe a slight pinkish hue…

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer what you just linked really has me concerned now …

5 Likes

Well that post and pics was from Nov 2019, and don’t know if they reformulated ??

4 Likes

I cant link LNW here can you try …

5 Likes

Ya im thinking they did …Let me grab what wad soad about the kind they carry now

5 Likes

https://liquidnicotinewholesalers.com/

4 Likes

I meant @LiquidNicotineW there it is…Hey LNW can you explain why your salts are so dark compared to what they were in 2019 ???

7 Likes

I open the bottle and transfer every bit of it into smaller boston rounds. I use mostly 30ml bottles with a couple of 60ml. I fill them to the top and then put them in a Food Saver bag and use my Food Saver to pull all the air out. I have been doing it that way from the very beginning and have never had an issue until now. I’m not happy I can say that.

5 Likes

@Dan_the_Man where are you storing these, freezer I hope ?

5 Likes

My LNW salts always turn yellow when exposed to room temperature. Have not noticed any change in taste or strength. They will gradually darken to pale orange before I get to the end of the 120 ml working bottle. The 250mg does always deliver yellow regardless of season ordered. The 100mg usually is a very pale yellow or clear on delivery.

5 Likes

That makes me think Dan is leaving his at room temp. I can’t vape Salts, but mix them for others, and mine lives in the freezer, and hasn’t yellowed yet.

5 Likes

Ya know what I just realized? That I changed it some. Now I remember that I used to have 100mg 50/50
Now I have 250mg and 100% PG.

5 Likes

Freezer @Dan_the_Man ??

4 Likes