Liquid Labs (30% FLASH SALE GOING ON NOW!)

My gallon hasn’t arrived yet so it will be next weekend before I can get to mixing.I do promise to post results as I go.

1 Like

According to the USPS site, my 1000ml should be waiting for me at the door when I get home… I will give a few tried and true recipes a shot and will report back on a couple of “shake and vapes”.

Right now I’m ordering from RealFlavors (damn that Strawberry Shake flavor, hook… line and sinker for me) like a mad man since I’ve found that those flavors are really smooth and mild, hopefully the VB will allow some of that flavor more with the new base.

(Edit: Yes, english is my primary language… but boy does it have me on the ropes some day… proper grammar for the win.)

6 Likes

I just got my package today! UPS sure does take they’re sweet time coming across to the east coast! Enough whining! I bought 1000ml 100mg nic and 1000ml of 0nic. I whipped up a tried and true recipe (banana nut bread). I added my weighed out nic and flavors and then filled up my 30ml bottle with the 0nic vapor base. It seems like the thickness of the base is pretty thick. I have a gallon of zemea that I recently purchased so I have had propendiol before. I really like the smoothness it gives over the harsh pg. I’m not sure how much zemea they are adding but I definitely notice that it’s a bit thicker than my original bottle of zemea. Would I buy again? Yeah. I’m interested to see how the nic holds up in the freezer compared to my usual pure vg base. I’m not sure I notice using less flavoring or that steep times have lessened. I guess I’ve never taken that into consideration when using zemea. Can’t wait to hear others feedback :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I got my 3 ml sample today. I was excited and all to see how this was going to work…I put two drops in a mix and shook it up then tried it in my tank took only a few puff…now I am having the same issues that I have with too much pg throats a little sore, chest is hurting ( feels like you have a cold in your chest type of burn ) doesn’t feel good at all. Makes me pissed I wanted this product to like me but it appears it doesn’t.

I did 2 sample tests to see if steeping will make a difference if I’m brave enough to try them in about a month.

2 drops per 10 mls
then a 1/2 vg 1/2 Vapor base batch if the other one seems ok after a steep. As of now how I am feeling it looks like it won’t be working for me, but I will give it time.

I still think I’m going to try this as 1 drop per batch in a heavy vg mix…I don’t want to give up.

2 Likes

Wow…you must be really allergic to the pg if only 2 drops in 10mls causes that reaction. I’m so sorry. I’m sensitive but nothing like you. Must make it really difficult for you to find flavors :frowning:

2 Likes

It was in a mix that already had 15% give or take of pg and that is my limit I go over it and I pay for it immediately I’ll start to show these signs but luckily there are plenty of good mixes I can stay well below my sore spot lol

1 Like

Sorry to hear this happened to you. Making me realize the only way to know is try it.
Thanks for letting us know.

3 Likes

I guess the real test is time I will still let the other experiments steep but as a Snv I can’t use it. Thanks and no problem it is what it is right. I still have trusted ol Vg

3 Likes

So you mixed your S&V with just the Vapor Base to test then? I know they said it’s to simulate 30/70, but it might work as it’s supposedly better for those of us sensitive. I will cross my fingers for you!!

2 Likes

Nope I just dropped 2 drops into a mix I already had made which was max vg 14/86 overall 17% that is with the Vg flavors. I put the VB in that mix shook it up and put it in a tank the juice wasn’t fresh it was made 2 weeks ago and I have been vaping on it just fine it’s a mixture of strawberries basically all one profile of SBs but different vendors. So it boggles me as to why it was so harsh and bothered me, like I was vaping on the juice prior to this yesterday and it was fine so it has to be the VB it’s the only thing that has changed. My fingers are crossed still too. thank you !

2 Likes

I am not an Rn, but I use a stethoscope almost daily. Would you like me to fly up there and take your vitals?
No charge…because I care. But you most likely would not want to hear my diagnosis.Not allegy-wise…
so I will just clam it. I do care though.
[I will be in the Puget Sound area in October] and I can take your temperature… :koala:

1 Like

Uh Ozo you had best keep that thermometer to yourself per our other convo LOL I am fine I have a RN right beside me he’s been a nurse longer than me ( well by 1 year :wink: )

How sweet you are !

For those that are lost see vapeNW discount thread lol

@ozo what will you be doing in the Puget sound area come this October ? Sorry if I am being too nosy.

1 Like

I would still come…you know, for a second opinion.
I wouldn’t offer for just anyone…if I could remember who I made the offer(s) to. [teehee]

The babies outside [even inside] don’t seem to judge me (much), and much less since the invention of the infrared thermometer…[before I needed to lift their tale for a true reading]…

To keep this thread intact [per my interruption]…
VapeBase may have been an awesome help in the 1000’s of times I needed great lubricity, not to mention my days as a gynecologist,…

1 Like

HAhaha thankful the babies are I am sure for infrared thermometers ! We ( RNs ) mainly use tympanic anymore.

@Amy2

I wish I could get some of them to hold still to even look in their ear !!!
Hard for me to hold down an alpaca to look or especially clean inside their ears, and they are calm critters.
Burros, wild from rescue, are easier.

1 Like

Initial Test:

• 3% Nicotine VaporBASE
  • Size: 15ml

Ingredients:

• Strawberry (TFA) - 11%
  • Apricot (FA) - 3%
  • Mango (TFA) - 1%
  • Marshmallow (TFA) - .5%

Placed the ingredients in an Amber 15ml bottle, shook vigorously for 3-4 minutes.

Initial observations:
No swirling from dissimilar weight of liquids after initial shake (wow)
Strong smell of the flavors already coming out very clearly after removing the cap

Hardware:

• Twisted Messes2 RDA
  • Coil - Dual Clapton at .30 ohm build
  • Cotton Bacon V2 prewashed
  • Liasimo 200W Mod
  • 41.0 W power = 4V output

Wicking was beautifully easy, less liquid to wick than a pure VG mix, certainly less messy as well

1. First hit:
    Oh… dear… lord… no throat hit whatsoever, literally smooth as silk. Flavors are there, but a bit muted - wasn’t expecting much without some steep… but hey, I couldn’t wait. (Editorial Note: patience is not my strong suit)

2. Second hit:
    Ramped up the power a little bit to 4.75 volts, full lung hit… remarkably cool for the power being used, no spit-back at all. Still silky smooth, still some good flavor and the vapor production is not bad at all, clearly less than a full VG liquid, but hey… most of us are flavor chasers, not cloud chasers - but still not bad.

3. Third Hit
    Was expecting since I didn’t oversaturate the wick to start getting that oh-so-familiar cotton burning taste… WRONG! Still flavor, wow… where has this been all of my life?

Overall

I really have some high hopes, my next hurdle is getting my hands on some PDO flavoring, test batch #2 will be with some of my favorite RealFlavor VG based flavor entries (French Vanilla Cappacino, Strawberry Milkshake and of course, some Lemonade. I’ll report my findings on the VG flavors a little later on tonight - I’ll try a Cappacino favorite and report in as well.

Looks like I’ll be putting Liquid Labs on my favorites list for supplies… oh, guys - side note, avoid the USPS shipping, they delayed my package two days to scan, check, x-ray and then ask me what it was when it arrived on my door. Just saying, save yourself the hassle.

11 Likes

Thank you very much for your review!

1 Like

The Cappuccino Test

3% Nicotine VaporBASE
Size: 15ml

Ingredients:

• French Vanilla Cappucinno (RealFlavor VG) - 13%

Placed ingredients in clear 15ml bottle, shook vigorously for 4 minutes

Initial Observations:
Unlike the earlier attempt, there is some “marbling” of the VG and VaporBASE, though not nearly as prevalent as a VG and PG construct (well done Liquid Labs, well done indeed).
The flavor has a very mild earthy smell from the bottle, and the mixture did not disappoint the very least in the same way - great smell.

Same Hardware as previous test, re-wicked and cleaned coil for testing

1. First hit:
    Very pleasant and mild flavor, definitely noted the difference from the PG to the VG flavoring - not muted, but more “waiting” so to speak. Smooth as a baby’s bottom on the throat, I did a PG/VG version of this a week ago and the first hit was torture… Still good flavor initially… but I’m encouraged what this will be like after a 3 day steep.

2. Second hit:
    Same voltage as last test, the flavor really comes out, but not as strong as it feels it should. It’s more pronounced… but still, not quite there. Good vapor cloud like last test as well.

3. Third hit:
    Same as before, still some flavor on there after a humongous lung hit, no lessened flavor either.

Overall

Not bad… I think with some steeping this could be somewhat amazing, but time will tell, this will go into the closet shelf in my basement lab and be forgotten about until Friday night.

6 Likes

[cough] I can’t wait for your French Vanilla Cappuccino to come out of the closet…

I should have mine by Friday

2 Likes

Thank you very much for testing and sharing your results. Did the flavors taste more potent to you at all, or too early to tell?

1 Like