Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers Anybody use them?

https://liquidnicotinewholesalers.com/

6 Likes

Never used them Walt, but I’ve heard the name come up more than a handful of times.

5 Likes

Obviously nothing bad or you would have remembered. The price is right.

5 Likes

Hehe, I don’t know brother, father time is kicking my ass lately, hehe. I remember they merged, or started fullfilling a while back for another company. Maybe this will tide you over until you get some fresh meat (comments).

5 Likes

All I use mate (salts) there is a coupon on the resources page as well.

5 Likes

Whew, a liter of 250, hehe, that IS pretty reasonable…

3 Likes

Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers deal in high quality nicotine. For 15% off use code: ELRECIPES

8 Likes

@woftam, I’m assuming this is Indian in orgin ? I’m assuming they sell in the plastic bottles shown ?

4 Likes

I am not sure of the origin tbh - but the salts are very good

4 Likes

You ever try any of their freebase ?

5 Likes

I was thinking of placing my first order with them too. They sell 2 kinds of VG as well, an expensive US version and a cheaper version…whereabouts unknown.

Do they have a free shipping threshold or is free shipping not an option?

I have heard good things about them, wanted to give them a try.

6 Likes

I use them… go for it @SmilingOgre… before I get ready to clean them out :wink:

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer yeps… its all I vape now… I have 2 liters of salts in the freezer… and will have 1 liter of reg again soon… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Well hey all you LNW long timers, give up the 411. What are you, or have you bought from them, what did you like, not like, etc.

Sucks as the US based Palm VG is OOS currently.

5 Likes

Tractor supply for that… and the nic salts I hear are rumored from Pax… :wink:

5 Likes

I have gotten nic from LNW before but was base it was good clear odorless and smooth I just ordered a litre of the salts but i did ask what acid they used they told me its proprietary but assured me it was not benzotic acid i did not want with that acid it arrives tomoro i believe

7 Likes

Holy shit guys!!! Thank you all!!! Damn this place can rock sometimes!

6 Likes
4 Likes

The Right Honorable Tyrone Wellhung,
Professor Emeritus of Psychotropics,
School of Rock, Cleveland, Ohio, USA

6 Likes

I loved that movie Raven!!! <3

5 Likes