List your favorite useful accessories!

I’ve got some of those but wifey won’t say where she hid the toy bag.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

I don’t see no atty stands :scream::cry::cry:

8 Likes

I bought one of those a few years ago. Very sturdy indeed and cheap :+1:

4 Likes
4 Likes

@Mix_and_Hope You MAY have already posted them, but do you have any more pics of those beauts ?

2 Likes

I have a new INCOMING accessory (hasn’t arrived yet), but my current NIC shack is just a fridge/freezer combo, which I was never a huge fan of. Wanting to go LOWER, and have it be DEDICATED just for the NIC.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NO58JLK

8 Likes
6 Likes

@TorturedZen Either you got a short ass arm, or that’s a BIG ass knife !!!

4 Likes

I’ve heard of a poop knife, but an ass knife…? What good could possibly come from that!!!

6 Likes

We Americons generally tend to “toot our own horns” only in elegantly understated, sophisticated ways:

Whoop%20Ass

:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Squonk bottle anyone?

9 Likes

6 Likes

I use pecil boxes to keep my rebuilding tools and supplies in. One box has the actual stuff I use to build with, another with my most used wires and wicking materials.
https://officedepot.scene7.com/is/image/officedepot/346203_o01_innovative_storage_designs_pencil_boxes_062119?id=Qrfrp0&fmt=jpg&fit=constrain,1&wid=404&hei=404&op_sharpen=1&qlt=95

Drip tip covers to keep unwanted dust and debris out. They work great and also protect glass.

I have so many other things I use but wanted to list a couple. My curved mini scissors are also invaluable to me. Not all are the same. Some peoole call them cuticle, eyebrow or grooming scissors. I use them to cut , and thin out wick tails, and also to tuck cotton in wicking holes.

Edit- it looks like I still don’t know how to post pictures.

4 Likes

RESPECT for the shelves!!! AWESOME!!!

2 Likes

The grub screws that you posted - Are they compatible with the Aromamizer? I managed to strip a couple…

1 Like

Who has a clever way of controlling wire spools.
I’ve tried elastic bands, and cutting a slot in the side of the plastic spool, but I rather fancy a tray that will hold them all standing upright, but with a clever way of controlling the wire to stop it going all crazy.
Then to be able to just pull on the end and cut off what I want, without it all unravelling.

2 Likes

I use shot glasses to keep atomizer upright.
I have a lether strap i use as a strap wrench.
A rubber glove will work too. Wrap the strap around and hold the ends together an twist.

2 Likes

I use beadalon spool tamers that work perfectly

9 Likes

Great idea thanks mate :+1:

3 Likes

@paingawd I have used them on a few SteamCraves thus far.

3 Likes