Looking for a specific vanilla

Im not sure what sweet rice is supposed to taste like but the fe sweet rice tastes kinda like a super sweet tapioca with a hint of merenge

7 Likes

Well guys not only is this a supreme vanilla taffy but add some cap van custard v2 and some em to it and you got the hands down best custard to ever exist. Seriously. My first words were Fck thats delicious.

7 Likes

I’m just praying our tastes aren’t too far subjective from each other. In the meanwhile, I had a $7 reward waiting for me at Flavor Jungle so I also picked up another One Shot which I usually treat myself to when I shop there. All is good.

4 Likes

Hopefully but i think you should be impressed. I am blown away

I may make a fj order because i need more ry4 and a bigger bottle of sweet rice. Also wanted to try the new ry4 ultimate. Whats some good ultimates to get. I havent tried any before.

5 Likes

I would look through @SessionDrummer reviews on the Ultimates to decide what appeals to you. I have a few that stand out for me, the Brown Sugar, Vanilla Custard, Cake Batter.

4 Likes
4 Likes

OoO stopped selling to all US-based resellers in 2019.

6 Likes

Thank you very much @Drew1, I did not know that.

4 Likes

Sum-a-Bitch!!

5 Likes

One exception (for the time being) and not the full line.

https://www.diyvaporsupply.com/one-on-one/

3 Likes

Theres some flavors that are sold in ebay in 60 and 120ml

3 Likes

I picked up a variety pack on Amazon too (Prime day deal)

3 Likes

Well its been a couple weeks steeping and theres slight difference now between the two versiions. I think the madigascar version may be edging out the simply by a hair now. I can notice the difference between the two now. The simply version has a faint note which i cant put my finger on. Maybe slightly more tootsie roll specific where as the madigascar has a little more depth and body and leaves a little more vanilla lingering on the tongue after vaping. They are really fing good. I can vape this forever.

9 Likes

At almost 3 weeks. It just keeps getting more flavorfull. It has been getting even more sticky taffyness. Its def full on tootsie roll taffy. I think this one is a lock now. Wouldnt change a thing

12 Likes

You know I was looking more carefully at my stash and I see that I have the Ethyl Vanillin 10% (TPA). Someone was saying that the plain Vanillin 10% (PG) (TPA) is Methyl Vanillin and then there was conversation about the powder (obviously an old thread) because I don’t believe that’s available anymore. Maybe direct from TPA. In any case, the two are different but the Ethyl is what I have. I’m sure it’s not going to skew the mix in any significant way. Also, I thought I had Simply Vanilla but it’s actually Creamy Vanilla. I’ll try it with that and the Madagascar.

3 Likes

There is a difference between ethyl vanillin and vanillin. Ethyl vanillin is stronger. However if you have tpa eyhyl vanillin 10% then its prob just mislabeled vanillin because i think tpa only sells ethyl vanillin in powder form . The only 10 percent one is just vanillin. Iv seen it mislabked on rebottled tpa before. Either way id use it at the same percent.

The simply vanilla is not needed. Just the madigascar , vanillin and sweet rice and ooo mm vanilla

I been vaping this all day today. Its at like 3 weeks now and flavor just keeps getting more intense. By far the best vanilla vape iv ever tried.

6 Likes

I hope I feel the same way because I’m a vanilla junkie. I’ll take vanilla over chocolate any day. I was watching Martha Stewart make eggnog and she was scraping vanilla pods right into it. Made me go nuts. They’re so expensive right now.

3 Likes

I must be losing it because I looked at the bottle again and it says just Vanillin 10%. That Sweet Rice (FE) smells EXACTLY like rice…amazing. Hey, amazing that I could smell it! I just mixed up a tester.

8 Likes

YOU’RE BACK!

7 Likes

Glad your smell is back. I cant imagine

4 Likes