Looking for a specific vanilla

Went to Walmart today, i taste a lot of Vanillin:

Maybe a bit of Shisha Van INW. Ill know more as soon as i eat the rest of them. :wink:

7 Likes

Nothing wrong with vanillin, ey?

3 Likes

Id rather have Vanillin than the stuff they used to squeeze out of beaver butts!

4 Likes

Just read this today:

@ STR8V8PING

5 Likes

I read that was a myth or dis/misinformation. Idk

3 Likes

Great, third world countries have banned it but no, not us.

4 Likes

While it isnt used much today it was in the past. Castoreum is what it is called. Yep, i got the right word there. Here is an article from Business Insider:

4 Likes

Leave my beaver alone!

6 Likes

Shisha def has that vibe but to me only a small part and not deep enough. I havent tried making it yet but my start point would be like shisha and ooo marshmallow vanilla and yes maybe a little vanillin but im sure that both shisha and mm vanilla has a lot of vanillin in it so adding more may have a counter effect

4 Likes

I thought beaver anal glands were used in raspberry, hadnt heard the vanilla thing.
I wish my ass hole smelled like vanilla, think of all the friends Iā€™d have.

7 Likes

@STR8V8PING Keep me/us posted on your progress. I am a BIG VANILLA FAN!!! Ty!

5 Likes

You too? Idk what it is about vanilla but I just find it to be transcendental bliss. Iā€™ll take it over chocolate any day.

3 Likes

Will do. Ill prob do some testing tonite with the flavors i have

4 Likes

1,000,000%

EXACTLY!! If Iā€™m not vaping a vanilla something- its because I have Vapors Tongue and need to cleanse the pallette.

Thanks bro! Let me know if you need anything. I feel ā€œThe Forceā€ is strong with youā€¦ :muscle:

4 Likes

No rush but maybe you can share some of your vanilla vapes with me? Iā€™m always looking for something other than what I make for myself.

3 Likes

I asked for a VBIC years agoā€¦.

5 Likes

Anyone know anything about fw madigascar vanilla? Im going through my vanilla stash and have a bottle of it thats years old and smells spot on to that right vanilla. I never used that flavor though. I have some old capella simply vanilla that also smells close

4 Likes

Donā€™t have the FW but I wish you luck on your your quest, vanillaā€™s are the toughest IMO, Iā€™m always searchingā€¦

3 Likes

Absolutely @muth. I will send some screenshots your way next mixing session. You do the same please!! :pray::heart:

3 Likes

Maybe after your M&H fame they will see things differently nowā€¦ #askagain #iwould #doit

2 Likes