Looking for best and cheapest diy site

Looking to get some pre mixed 6mg with flavors 500ml for a good price. On a super tight budget the better the price the happier i am. Tia

Welcome to ELR
Are you asking for someone to make you DIY juice or for commercial juice recommendations?

4 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.
Here is a quick look into DIY, might like to visit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/wiki/diy_beginners_guide

https://www.thevaperstable.com/e-liquid-mixing/

2 Likes

Ah, the old 6mg base statement

3 Likes

Always good to mention where you’re located, the world is a big place

What about your taste buds? Cheap crappy juices are expensive (you’ll throw em out). Good flavors that you like make much more sense. 99% of DIY juices are cheap. Sounds to me like you need to start reading the beginners section before you go and waste your money on stuff that just sounds good.

Interesting thread:

7 Likes

Well we are a DIY (Do It Yourself) site and if your desire is to learn mixing, then this is the place. So there’s that.

No cost you to use the site (donations are optional), so we’re the cheapest.

But when saying ‘pre mixed 6mg with flavors’ I get the impression you either can’t or don’t want to mix your own for whatever reason and want someone else to do the actual work. If that’s a reasonable conclusion then you’re basically looking for commercial or ready-made e-liquid on the cheap, which I doubt ELR can supply you with.

Not to sound negative but you may be better served by any of the 1000’s of DIFY (Do It For You) vendors out there.

3 Likes

Ive seen on some sites that they have the nicotine already pre mixed in with the pg and vg all you have to do is add the flavoring

3 Likes

Then you’re wanting pre-mixed base. What country are you in?

2 Likes

A 6mg base with nic/pg/vg can be found pretty easily. The hard part is going to be choosing the flavors. You can buy 10-20 flavors in 10-15ml bottles for $20-$40 + shipping, but which flavors will you choose? That is difficult. If you just go by the name of the flavor, you could end up with 10-20 worthless flavors, mix them up at a % that feels good, and immediately become very disappointed, give up on mixing and go back to commercial e-liquid all in about 3 days. Money wasted, time wasted.

Or, you could spend some time reading the links above, doing a week or two of research and make some wise decisions.

One option is to find some One Shots, buy your 6mg base and follow the instructions for %. Then, start your research and flavor purchases.

2 Likes

This has a list of the most trusted sources for nic and flavors, as well as tips.

2 Likes

I’m in the united states. Illinois to be exact and like i said I’m on a super tight budget. They just raised the price of juice here and simply cannot afford to buy pre mixed anymore

3 Likes

You stated “mixed with flavors”.

2 Likes

Not that I want to put you off of mixing (I can only recommend it), but are you still allowed to buy your juices online (i.e. out of state)? A lot of these shops sell both ready made e-liquids and DIY supplies. One shots are a step in the middle (undiluted recipes, just need to add your base liquids). You’ll have to make the decision, only you know how to work with your budget.
For me, DIY is very cheap. I pay less than $2 a week for the liquids I vape. However, getting started with all the DIY supplies that I needed to start (scale, bottles, syringes, flavors, base liquids, …) cost me about $200. You can do with a bit less, but it’s still going to be a significant investment and initially, you’re likely going to dump a lot of mixes that you don’t like until you get a bit of a feel of what works for you.

2 Likes

I found a site that it will cost me about $43 after shipping for 500ml and 10 different flavors i was just wondering if there was a better site

2 Likes

Sounds like a decent price but don’t forget your 0.01g scale and bottles to put your liquids in…

1 Like

We’ll need a link to what you’re thinking of ordering if you’d like some input and comparison.

Don’t get discouraged over here, we just need more info to help you. Its tough to even ask a question if you haven’t spent much time in the forum. You’ll get more questions than answers sometimes, but we’re here to help.

3 Likes

I’m in southern IL myself. If you want to get everything in one place for your first order I would use Nicotine River (NR) or Ecig Express (ECX). 10% off at ECX with code ECFFouum. There are other sites. I get my nic from Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers (LNW), flavors Bull City Flavors (BCF) or NR. Take a look on the resource page for other vendors and coupon codes and find the best deals, Pay attention to shipping costs as well when you price check at various sites.

4 Likes

Bullcity have that starter kit right? Do they still sells them?

1 Like

Have no idea, I didn’t use a starter kit when I started mixing.

2 Likes

They have them, but I didn’t see any with nicotine, i only skimmed through, though.

Edit: just re-checked. It’s Community Recipe Packs they have. I couldn’t find any kits

1 Like