Looking for Marl bo ro

50ml plus vaped in 17 days. Is that a lot???

2 Likes

I’m all out of my Marl bo ro…

Where are the best deals on PG, VG and Nic for my DIY’ing? I’m fully into DIY now and need to find the best deals.

2 Likes

I do not think it is much … At the beginning, I also vaporized “a lot” … but gradually I reduced the consumption. What is a lot, are the cigarettes that you have not smoked … Out of curiosity, how much nicotine do you use?

2 Likes

18 to 20mg in my calculations. I’m just noticing my self going thru my regular tanks quicker than with my store bought liquids.

2 Likes

It’s not too much. I go thru anywhere from 20 to 40 ml a day.
I use a dripper, and a tank… depending on what I am doing… :wink:

3 Likes

Yes Smoky, but you vape without nicotine …

@Ricks A while ago I asked the same thing … Here are a few answers …

3 Likes

I’m not concerned with the amount of nicotine I use. From what I’ve read, I find that it’s as harmful as caffeine.

2 Likes

That has zero to do with it… I happen to love my clouds… :wink:

Now if he was going thru 120ml a day, we would all panic… yes? :tada: :+1: :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Wait, 120ml a day is BAD ?? !!!

:crazy_face:

3 Likes

It seemed to me that you read that you lowered nicotine due to high blood pressure … Perhaps if for some people excessive consumption of nicotine can be harmful …

3 Likes

LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

I dropped the nicotine salts because they were causing a spike in my blood pressure.
From there I dropped all nicotine on New Years, yes :slight_smile: It can effect some, however my family does have a history with high blood pressure and I am able to update this will over a month of normal blood pressure now.

2 Likes

My Doctor took me off blood pressure meds a couple years ago.

3 Likes

Anyone using a magnetic heat stirrer?

2 Likes

I think I have read several threads … A search in the magnifying glass, can show them to you

3 Likes

Watch a little, both nicotine and caffeine are vasoconstrictors, and they can increase blood pressure …
Forgive my grammar, I use the translator …

2 Likes

Here ya go…

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?context=topic&context_id=232288&q=Magnetic%20&skip_context=true

3 Likes

Ok, now I want to start making my own base liquid instead of pre-mixed. I was using PG liquid with nic mixed in already. What do I need as far as nicotine? I will but the PG and the VG separately but what nicotine should I buy? I vape 70 to 80% PG with the nic around 18 to 22mg.

2 Likes

If you dont want the throat hit, you could use salt nicotine. They are smoother than regular/freebase nicotine.

1 Like

I like the throat hit. I’ve been using this nic level forever.

I make nic salt flavors for friends and I can’t deal with it. It’s too harsh or something. It’s not good. My wife says the same thing. I don’t get that tho.

2 Likes

I’m trying to figure out how much of each to order. I keep thinking of getting 1000ml of PG, 250ml of VG but the nic has me confused???

2 Likes