Looking to make really sweet juice

Walked literally 5 miles to walmart just now and found this.

3 Likes

Yup I’m sold. Added 1% to a strawberry cheesecake recipe and wtf it’s amazing. I feel like I’m in a secret club now.

BTW Mofogger, I added your notes about how the different percentages of Stevia affected your orange flavoring to the Stevia profile. You’re credited in the notes and a link to the posting is there as well. I assumed you would be ok with that, but if not just let me know.

1 Like

Fa meringue and Fa whipped cream (warning contains diacetyl) will both sweeten a desert vape not much is needed either only a few drops

1 Like

It’s top secret, only people who have internet are allowed to look at it! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Awesome, glad ya like it @ffrank

On the notes thing, thanks for crediting me. It took some effort to find it though. Seems to be a helluva lot of different “Stevia” entries.

I doubt it matters but I choose the one titled “Liquid Stevia” to add to my stash. Looked like the other one was talking about Reb-A powder. There’s also a “Pyure” entry but pyure has powdered and liquid… So confusing… Maybe one day Lars can try to consolidate them for us or something…

Anywho… Welcome to the club of deliciousness!!! Can’t believe you had to walk 5 miles just to get some stevia. That’s dedication there! If someone told me the stairway to heaven was 5 miles, I wouldn’t make it…

3 Likes

I had the same problem. I think I figured it how, after trying different way of mixing. There’s no special sweetener needed, all you need is just Sucralose. If you want sweeteness forget about a gunked up coil. As long as it’s crazy sweet right?

Here is the logic that works to make your ejuice a toothache sweet using just sucralose. Imagine that you have a plain snow cone, and you put some sweet topings on it. When you eat that plain snow cone with its toping the overall taste won’t be pronouncely sweet. Why? because the snow cone is plain. The sweet topings don’t provide enough sweeteness for the overall taste. Even you have 10% sucralose for your topings, it won’t over power your plain snow cone.

Now, imagine again, if you have very sweet snow cone with plain taste topings. When you eat them, the overall taste becomes sweet.

So to answer the search for the like-the-store-bought sweetness is to where you add your sweetener. From my experience, before I mix a bottle of ejuice, I prepare a bottle of a mix PG 50ml, VG 50ml and sucralose 15ml (PG and VG 43.5% each, sucralose 13%), close the bottle, shake the crap out of it, and keep it for a couple of days. This is the process when all the molecules bind together. Just like the sweet snow cone I mentioned earlier, the sweetener binds with the snow cone, and your sweet snow cone is your PG and VG base.

2 days later use this PG-VG-Sucralose base and mix it with your flavor that you like. Flavor is your topings. And after, done mixing, do whatever you like to age your ejuice. Shake it, crockpot, ultrasonic, breath, steep whatever! Do your usual. The good thing is the PG-VG-Sucralose base won’t alter the taste of your flavor since the sucralose already binds together with the PG and VG.

From what I illustrate above, the mix is not going to end up for a 50:50 mix. It becomes kind of odd PG VG ratio. A 60ish PG and 40ish VG. Lol…but you can play around with eliquid calculator to find the right % of the PG-VG-Sucralose base prepared mix. It’s not that hard. It’s just some simple ratio calculation.

5 Likes

hmmmm interesting …and easily testable

3 Likes

I just tried Sparkling Wine by LA, this is so sweet it will twist your head off.

1 Like

I tried your method and it worked although i only used 5% sweetner.
Thank you

2 Likes

I do this but with all single flavor’s into a single base 50/50 VG/PD and mix my mixes with pre steeped bases of single flavors. if that makes sense.

1 Like

So after reading this post I had to pick some up! Fresh from Wally world

I will let you all know what I think

2 Likes

I have a question for all of you who are using the pyure liquid stevia… It says on the package to refrigerate after opening… Is this necessary??

3 Likes

Have you tested this yet? Lol

2 Likes

Some do…some don’t lol :blush:

2 Likes

I’ve never refrigerated mine, just transferred the contents to a better dripping bottle then kept it in a closed drawer at room temp. ~70F.

3 Likes

I haven’t refrigerated mine either… seems fine. (I’m not a chemist nor do I play one on TV)

2 Likes

It says that on the part of the package that gets torn off when you open it, so once you open it it won’t say that on the package anymore and you don’t have to refrigerate it.

JK I refrigerate mine just in case the Stevia in the container may degrade.

Spoiler:
This wal mart stevia is not sweet, taste some on your finger. The citric acid and vinegar overpowers the stevia in their mix. But those ingredients seem to do something good when mixed with citrus fruits at low levels. I suggest only using 0.1-0.5 % and only with citric fruits

6 Likes

@CosmicTruth I like your thinking lol. I would have never seen it if I ripped into it right away. We were dropping the kids off at Grandmas last night and we stayed for dinner. I’m sitting on my phone reading this topic and I’m like yes I need to get some of that. Its 11:30 at night and I’m stopping at wally world to pick up some Stevia on our way back home. I’m sure my lady thinks I’m crazy but oh well, she benefits from all my hard work anyway lol. I have to make her coils constantly rewick her set up and I make her Juice so she cant complain when I say I need supplies!

3 Likes

Wait one minute bud, that sounds just like my wife!

3 Likes

LMAO glad to see I’m not the only one!:joy:

2 Likes