Lost Vape Centaurus Quest BF Squonk Kit Review by SessionDrummer

Yep I’ve never been so disappointed with a device before it’s like I’ve been a tester for them the dam thing can suck ever bit of juice out of the rda before I even get to vape , you can actually watch it suck the cotton dry.and it’s as heavy as a duel battery mod.I’m only buying gear that’s been around for a while at least you know what your getting.best advice to anybody else only buy squonk mods that have normal bottle’s

3 Likes

I’m really hoping the vendor I purchased my 2 kits from refund me then I will hold out in hope dovpo doing a new single 21700 out and I will go for that.

3 Likes

Find a pulse 90 (not the new one )that’s 21700 I’ve had mine nearly 3 years use it every day does the job a treat newer one has dumb bottle

3 Likes

2 emails sent to vendor and no reply grrrrrrr, will give them till Friday for if the person that receives the emails is off then I’m off knocking on there door, I’m not a happy bunny not at all.

2 Likes

Nope bet your not happy they take your money and run more and more this is happening. I only buy now from where I known them for ages (but that’s no recommendation) and old stuff that’s cheap

2 Likes

This is a very reputable vendor and tbh they have been very very good tbh I’m finding it very strange they have not replied to my emails but never mind they are only 5 mins from me and my sons mate works there so they can’t escape me :joy::joy::joy:
It’s not the vendor that I’m pissed off with tbh it’s lost vape because there so called fix for the falling out bottles is pathetic

2 Likes

Been refunded for my piss poor lost vape quest bf kits thank god, it will have to be something very very special before I purchase a lost vape device ever again.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Dippy1. I still have yet to have either of my bottles fall. Sounds like it’s SURE to happen, but not yet. What WAS their “fix” ??

1 Like

All they did was make the spring in the valve on top of the bottle weaker so it’s not pushing the bottle down but by doing that it’s made it prone to leaking down the bottle tube if you press the bottle a bit hard.

3 Likes

Well THAT sounds like a SHIT FIX.

2 Likes

Yep and iv been waiting since beginning of January to get the replacements, piss take if you ask me but my local vendor has been very good and always kept me updated on when the new updated mods was coming in, ecigone are fantastic and I’m lucky they only 5 mins from me

3 Likes

Welcome to the group.

2 Likes

Welcome to ELR @GwendolynWhitaker.

1 Like

Welcome @GwendolynWhitaker :smiley:

2 Likes

Well its that time for a new squonk and after your review and others this to me is everything the pulse2 wanted to be but never made it. Ordering mine in a few weeks. Be a nice pairing with my topside dual

3 Likes

I’ve had mine for since Xmas it’s no topside duel but it’s nearly as heavy the chip is great easy to use the mod itself is well built and comfortable in the hand the only main bug I have is the dam bottle sucks the juice back and I mean sucks it dry cotton as well you squeeze and if you don’t keep pressure on a nice dry hit you need a rda with a high pin so it leaves juice below it

5 Likes

Got it ordered now ill have to wait till saturday because another mail strike lol. I love ordering on strike days :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I will let you know the pulse 2 does that with my supreme v3 i just over squonk it till it bleeds. But cant wait to finally have it my hands as the pulse 2 s almost dead :rofl:. But i have plans for the pulse and wotofo profile once i get this one. That wotofo profile is gonna take a 20700 battery and the vv motherboard is going in it lol

4 Likes

Must admit it is a good mod it’s just that suck back that peevs me if you use a tank the storage bottle is great 6 ml in the tank 9/10 in the bottle great idea let me know how ya get on

4 Likes

I will do ill use it for a week then let ya know

4 Likes